Quad LED mount with Rugged Ridge Snorkel

nathanw81

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silverado 2500 HD Duramax
I looked everywhere and couldn't find an answer. Has anyone had issues fitting the Rugged Ridge High/Low Snorkel with a quad LED mount setup like I have in the pic?

Screenshot_20210717-075750_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
I don't have that type of light but I do have the snorkel. It looks like it should fit but it'll be tight. This bottom half "lid" comes off with the 4 bolts and the ram slides right in over top. It has a stocky base to it which is why I think it'll be a tight fit, but you can see that you have about an inch of play room from the edge of the cowl. I can't really tell from the angle how much overhang that outside light has.

Jeep Gladiator Quad LED mount with Rugged Ridge Snorkel 0718211645_HDR

Jeep Gladiator Quad LED mount with Rugged Ridge Snorkel 0718211646_HDR

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Definite NO on the upper, maybe yes maybe no on the lower.

Your bolt for the outward bound light is going to be directly over the lower cap. It may actually be into the lower cap. You would need to use a shorter bolt or cut the one you have down.

The upper just won't go. Any part of the light mount hanging over the cowl piece and the light attached are in real estate the upper snorkel needs to be installed.

OP
OP

nathanw81

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definite NO on the upper, maybe yes maybe no on the lower.

Your bolt for the outward bound light is going to be directly over the lower cap. It may actually be into the lower cap. You would need to use a shorter bolt or cut the one you have down.

The upper just won't go. Any part of the light mount hanging over the cowl piece and the light attached are in real estate the upper snorkel needs to be installed.
That's what I was worried about. I just took measurements and it looks like it may not be a go with that existing light mount setup.

20210718_185452.jpg

20210718_185441.jpg

Sponsored

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Personally I think it might barely fit. Are you more sold on the snorkel or the light mount?
You could always return whichever if it doesn’t work.
I have some that also use the windshield hinge bolt, I like them but they wouldn’t fit with the snorkel.
Have been looking at the snorkel and what light mounts would fit.

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
Oh yeah that sticks out way further than I thought. Let us know what you decide!

OP
OP

nathanw81

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh yeah that sticks out way further than I thought. Let us know what you decide!
Will do. Likely just gonna hd off for now and get my lift kit ordered and installed first.
Sponsored