First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Has anyone had problems with Quadratech? I bought a console insert for my 2023 Gladiator & it fits poorly, also it prevents the console lid from latching. I've emailed them 3 times & have called them multiple times. No response to my emails & when calling them, all that happens is I get put on eternal hold.

Very poor (non-existent!) customer service!
Sponsored

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
I stopped buying from Quadretec 15 years ago for the same nonsense. Chronically selling items they did not have in stock and zero customer service, after a while was enough for me.

starrskream

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Extreme terrain just did the same thing to me. Ordered, showed in stock been at “shipping soon” for two weeks. I called “ohh sorry it’s on back order it should arrive sometime in April.” Better believe they charged me already .

MrBones

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave Sarge Green, 2016 JKUR Gone
Occupation
EE
Same issue here. I ordered the Tuffy storage box for under rear seat. Said "In stock" but after order it turned out to be backordered. Went and found it on Amazon cheaper. Not fond of Amazon shopping but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Sweetums

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJR, '21 JTDR, '00 VFR800, RSV4, '11 MTS 1200
I tried to order a fridge through Quadratec years ago, after 6 months they said "Woops, we sold a thing we don't have at a price we can't honor and now it's out of production, tough shit"

Last edited:

Sponsored

tastetickles

First Name
Yik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JT
Occupation
IT guy
The fastest way to contact them is private message on this forum actually. I tried email, website form, the fastest way to get a response is either Facebook messenger and on here. My issues were handled and resolved twice on 2 separate orders.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
They are not the company they were 10+years ago when they actually stocked most of what they sold. About 3-4 years ago, they dumped a lot of their in house customer service people and pretty much have gone to just being a drop shipper for a lot the products they advertise.

FWIW, you are better off getting a lot of that interior console stuff off Amazon. Even dealing with third party sellers on Amazon, you still have a way better return system dealing with them. For major Jeep hardware stuff, checkout Northridge 4x4.

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Going thru the same bullshit
THEY SUK

OP
OP

rlsacco1

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
The fastest way to contact them is private message on this forum actually. I tried email, website form, the fastest way to get a response is either Facebook messenger and on here. My issues were handled and resolved twice on 2 separate orders.
I tried that & they actually contacted me!

Sponsored

Down the drain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 CJ-5
They are not the company they were 10+years ago when they actually stocked most of what they sold. About 3-4 years ago, they dumped a lot of their in house customer service people and pretty much have gone to just being a drop shipper for a lot the products they advertise.

FWIW, you are better off getting a lot of that interior console stuff off Amazon. Even dealing with third party sellers on Amazon, you still have a way better return system dealing with them. For major Jeep hardware stuff, checkout Northridge 4x4.
Sounds like you have inside information. I have heard the exact same thing but I heard they stopped stocking things around 3 -4 years ago after the Son assumed control from the Father. It used to be the go to, no more.........

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Sounds like you have inside information. I have heard the exact same thing but I heard they stopped stocking things around 3 -4 years ago after the Son assumed control from the Father. It used to be the go to, no more.........
No inside info, just been a long time customer and observer over the years. Their main facility in West Chester, PA was somewhat local to me and one could very easily order online and pickup there in person for most things, but not anymore.

Their customer service people back then were usually Jeepers also and worked onsite. Called up with an issue and most problems were solved because they could put the phone down and talk to the warehouse people in real time to get it fixed.

Their media person "Rob" was all over the boards taking care of things, now he just seems to be the Youtube face anymore.

I was unaware of the father/son thing until you mentioned it. Seems about right when the kid takes over a well running company, they got to muck it up.

Down the drain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 CJ-5
No inside info, just been a long time customer and observer over the years. Their main facility in West Chester, PA was somewhat local to me and one could very easily order online and pickup there in person for most things, but not anymore.

Their customer service people back then were usually Jeepers also and worked onsite. Called up with an issue and most problems were solved because they could put the phone down and talk to the warehouse people in real time to get it fixed.

Their media person "Rob" was all over the boards taking care of things, now he just seems to be the Youtube face anymore.

I was unaware of the father/son thing until you mentioned it. Seems about right when the kid takes over a well running company, they got to muck it up.
Everything you said is true, I was very close to that organization. ( I don't work there anymore) But I used to.For many many many years. The Son took care of me (fired)and a lot of other Jeepers that cared about their fellow Jeepers who didn't fit his vision.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Everything you said is true, I was very close to that organization. ( I don't work there anymore) But I used to.For many many many years. The Son took care of me (fired)and a lot of other Jeepers that cared about their fellow Jeepers who didn't fit his vision.
Like maximum profits with minimum effort and investment.....