Sponsored

Questions About This AMAZING Pic, Of A Slightly Modded Gladiator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS 1LE, 2016 GMC Acadia AWD
C0F9749F-E2A1-4456-9BC1-BD2E272ED21C.png
Hi, yes I am a neub :angel: hello!

The picture you see above, literally made me scramble (pardon the pun), and register on here. I simply love everything about it!

I’m sure this pic has been posted on here before, but I could not find any posts or threads relating to it, so I thought I’d think out loud, and post away.

First question is, is that pic real, or trick photography, aka photoshop?

I love those fender flares with the exposed nuts look!

What size tires are those? Like I said, I’m a neub. But this is where I want my adventure to begin. This!!!

Did Jeep ever offer this colour?

Is it real? I want this approx look! :rock:
Sponsored

MojitoWrangler

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
A simple way to tell a JT or JL from a JK or JK conversion is that on a JL or JT truck the door hinges and door handles line up, plus its missing the body line where those jk door handles are, Thats pic of a JK conversion :)

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
A simple way to tell a JT or JL from a JK or JK conversion is that on a JL or JT truck the door hinges and door handles line up, plus its missing the body line where those jk door handles are, Thats pic of a JK conversion :)
Good points, I use the running lights/markers to tell my Jeeps apart. This has the round orange markers on the outside of the fender (JK). The JL/JT has the rectangular ones that are mostly forward facing. TJ has an odd shape marker on the outside but also a rectangle on the front. YJ has a very skinny rectangle on the outside of the fender, plus the infamous square headlights.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Also, the Gladiator still hasn't been revealed so any pics are NOT Gladiators until sometime in 2019 (except for reviewers and the official FCA pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.