First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
Occupation
IT
Have had issues with my 8.4 Radio since buying my Jeep last year. Radio had a solid white line that comes and goes, radio wouldnt turn off without pulling fuse, and blank backup camera. Dealership agreed to replace but says the radio has been on back order for a year now. Anyone else having issues with getting a radio replaced ? @JeepCares is this normal ?
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
A year backorder sounds a little out there even with the current "supply chain" mess.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Have had issues with my 8.4 Radio since buying my Jeep last year. Radio had a solid white line that comes and goes, radio wouldnt turn off without pulling fuse, and blank backup camera. Dealership agreed to replace but says the radio has been on back order for a year now. Anyone else having issues with getting a radio replaced ? @JeepCares is this normal ?
Send them a private message and ask for their assistance. I would have done that once the dealer told me it was on back order.

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
yes but on 2020 rubi . exact same issue - replaced under warranty 7 months ago

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I guarantee they can find another dealer who has one in stock. Telling you a year is absurd I would be reaching out to @JeepCares for help

Sponsored

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
Jeep Gladiator Radio Issues 1663879274001

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Hi Rodger,

Sounds like something we can assist with! Feel free to reach back to us via private message and we can take a look from there.

Steph
Jeep Cares

OP
OP

StrainedSky

First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
Occupation
IT
Just wanted to update. Radio was finally replaced last week. It took me going to the dealer a pestering them twice a week. Will say Im glad it is over I hope and Jeepcares wasn't helpful at all. All they really did was parrot whatever the dealership was saying.

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Just wanted to update. Radio was finally replaced last week. It took me going to the dealer a pestering them twice a week. Will say Im glad it is over I hope and Jeepcares wasn't helpful at all. All they really did was parrot whatever the dealership was saying.
Good deal
Sponsored