Rear bumper info or threads?

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Seems like the rear sliders tie in the corners to the frame and would provide more protection in a rear collision that was off to one side.
Probably would. Just having a full steel bumper would help a lot though.

Accidents are funny though. Depending on the direction of the hit, it could possibly end up causing more damage to the bedside. That being said, I’d take my chances with the sliders back not having them.
Sponsored

Reactions: Mac

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Probably would. Just having a full steel bumper would help a lot though.

Accidents are funny though. Depending on the direction of the hit, it could possibly end up causing more damage to the bedside. That being said, I’d take my chances with the sliders back not having them.
EAG makes a pretty decent looking one and has the sensor holes. Appears pretty solid and well made.
EAG Off-Road Rear Bumper Full Width with Parking Sensor Bracket Fit for 2020 2021 Gladiator JT https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D7JJLQQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_BTZERXKKSH7SJJX89KTP

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
EAG makes a pretty decent looking one and has the sensor holes. Appears pretty solid and well made.
EAG Off-Road Rear Bumper Full Width with Parking Sensor Bracket Fit for 2020 2021 Gladiator JT https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D7JJLQQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_BTZERXKKSH7SJJX89KTP
That’s a good looking bumper. I haven’t seen a lot that I like. I like that one because of how you described it. There are a lot that are close, but they have giant tow hooks that look like claws, ridiculous looking side protection, etc.
Sponsored

Reactions: Mac