Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Hello all,

Just wanted to let all you Guys and Gals know that last month we released our rear MOLLE Insulated Headliners to Join the fronts that we released last year.

The Headliners are a direct fit into your hardtop and are composed of three layers; Loop Headliner material, industrial insulation and our lasered MOLLE Dual Corduar Panel. Each rear panel (X2) are installed with 6 heavy duty adhesive backed hook Velcro that is two inches wide and 30 inches long.

We have these available in Coyote brown, Mulicam, Black, Black Mulicam, Wolf Gray and Ranger Green.

Let us know what you think?

Some of the Photo credit goes to @Dan_Ballard_Offroad I will let you be the judge of what ones

1.jpg

DB-210123-colorado-09339-Edit.jpg

DB-210123-colorado-09330.jpg

P1000015.jpg

P1000039.jpg
Sponsored

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
yessssssssssssssssssssss!

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
I was hoping you would see this!
Looks great; lots of flexibility built-in. Have you done a temp check from outside hardtop to inside w/headliner to see what Delta is?

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Dang I'd like to but I'm waiting on my last big order still. Not in the budget for awhile.☹

OP
OP
Invictus Off Road

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Dang I'd like to but I'm waiting on my last big order still. Not in the budget for awhile.☹
We aren't going anywhere and when your ready don't forget to use the forum code: GLAD2020 to get 15% off

Sponsored

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Great idea!
Well, if you thought it was such a great idea...why didn't you like? I give you a great idea for marketing that will probably increase your sales by 100%...and you didn't even hit like. Really, you should give me about 1% of your profits for my great idea. Nah, I'm all about growing small businesses in the Great US of A. But, I do think you should offer a free set of these headliners to everyone that "likes" this response.

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
Well, if you thought it was such a great idea...why didn't you like? I give you a great idea for marketing that will probably increase your sales by 100%...and you didn't even hit like. Really, you should give me about 1% of your profits for my great idea. Nah, I'm all about growing small businesses in the Great US of A. But, I do think you should offer a free set of these headliners to everyone that "likes" this response.
Newbury, Ma

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Oh, BTW, I'll take mine in Wolf Grey (matches my hair) now if those that respond identify the color they want, they should provide you a good idea of the percent of colors you should have in stock. That 1% is sounding better and better...ha!
BTW...hope your business is doing well considering our present times. Best to you, your families and friends.

OP
OP
Invictus Off Road

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
how much weight can you hang on it?
We have not tested to fail but in the image below we have 2-25 lbs weights, a four foot 4x4 and a four foot 2"x8". This was hung from the roof panels by for straps for 24hours.

Jeep Gladiator Rear MOLLE  Insulated Headliners by Invictus Off Road P1000015

OP
OP
Invictus Off Road

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Oh, BTW, I'll take mine in Wolf Grey (matches my hair) now if those that respond identify the color they want, they should provide you a good idea of the percent of colors you should have in stock. That 1% is sounding better and better...ha!
BTW...hope your business is doing well considering our present times. Best to you, your families and friends.

Thanks MAC I would glad to hook you up with the forum deal of 15%!!!! All jokes aside thank you our business is doing great and we are pushing through all these fun times. Looking forward to going to some evens this year!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.