Rear roof section.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Are you referring to something like a wing bolt? I've got a jar of them - all English, though, none metric.
1655861655311.png
Very similar, but jeep specific:

Qiilu 8 Hardtop Quick Removal Bolts Thumb Screws & 8 D Ring Tie Down Anchors for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ JK JKU Sports Sahara Freedom Rubicon X Unlimited X 2 4 door 1995-2018 accessories https://a.co/d/gmQe3Ar

Personally, I do it faster with my ratcheting 6x speed screwdriver.
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Very similar, but jeep specific:

Qiilu 8 Hardtop Quick Removal Bolts Thumb Screws & 8 D Ring Tie Down Anchors for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ JK JKU Sports Sahara Freedom Rubicon X Unlimited X 2 4 door 1995-2018 accessories https://a.co/d/gmQe3Ar

Personally, I do it faster with my ratcheting 6x speed screwdriver.
Yeah, those are just a fancy packaging of standard hardware I can buy - some stuff I get at Woodsmith store looks very similar. I guess it's like so many things - someone takes standard hardware used in other areas, packages it and sells it for a specific use.

And yes, with the right tools one can remove the fasteners SO fast. Power screwdriver with a flex makes it so you don't even have to line things up perfect taking them out. But then to make money, you have to learn to do certain things quickly in a shop and which tools will get you there faster.

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Maybe not exactly these but something along the same lines would be quick and easy.
The problem would be that it could be something that kids in the back seat might enjoy messing with.

Jeep Gladiator Rear roof section. DSC00255

Brojave22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
ATC
They should just make the rear window go down in to the body like a 4runner and then the top would be way lighter

OP
OP
Oasis Supernova

Oasis Supernova

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
high Tech
Vehicle Showcase
They should just make the rear window go down in to the body like a 4runner and then the top would be way lighter
Agreed. Maybe somebody will completely redesign the top. Lol
Sponsored