Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hey Everyone,

So I just got my second gladiator (first one got lemoned) and I opted out the leather interior and I just noticed that my rear seat doesn’t come with the fold down arm rest with cup holders. Is that normal for a Rubicon Gladiator non leather.
I appreciate the feed back.
Thanks

Sal
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sal

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hey Everyone,

So I just got my second gladiator (first one got lemoned) and I opted out the leather interior and I just noticed that my rear seat doesn’t come with the fold down arm rest with cup holders. Is that normal for a Rubicon Gladiator non leather.
I appreciate the feed back.
Thanks

Sal
Nvm I found the answer

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Stinks that you have to get the leather package with Overland, Rubi, and Mojave to get the armrest. I wonder if the upper portion of the backseat with the armrest can be purchased. I’m planning to add Katzkin leather and I’d like to get the seat up back before doing so.

OP
OP
Sal

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Stinks that you have to get the leather package with Overland, Rubi, and Mojave to get the armrest. I wonder if the upper portion of the backseat with the armrest can be purchased. I’m planning to add Katzkin leather and I’d like to get the seat up back before doing so.
Yea that was my thought process. Hopefully can find a rear back seat in the junk yard
Sponsored