1. Rhino Rack makes a shovel/axe mount but they are attached using our Standoff Bracket. (https://rebeloffroad.com/standoff-brackets-for-mounting-to-xplor-rack-roe-sob/)ALright your punk'n looks really cool. I have a similar rack on the back and i want to do a lot of the stuff you did to yours and i have questions:
1. How did you attach the shovel and axe?
2. What rack is on the roof and would that fit in place of the tent on the back since i won't need a tent?
3. How did you attach the pelican case.
4. Are the kc lights on the top rack useful or would they be more useful for camping maybe on the side of the rig?
5. What front bumper and winch did you get and does that bull bar interfere with the front camera?
6. Can you attach more stuff on the inside of the back rack?
Awesome! Thank you! Now that's a great shopping list!1. Rhino Rack makes a shovel/axe mount but they are attached using our Standoff Bracket. (https://rebeloffroad.com/standoff-brackets-for-mounting-to-xplor-rack-roe-sob/)
2.The Roof Rack is our Halo Rack that we sell. (https://rebeloffroad.com/copy-of-halo-2-0-roof-rack-with-off-road-lighting-mounts-jeep-gladiator/)
3. We just drilled through and used washers. There's 4 holes in it. We never take them off and don't plan on submerging the JT.
4. Yes they Pro 6 lights facing forward are fantastic. We also have C2s aiming off the sides which are very bright as well.
5. Genright Off Road and Poison Spyder. However we've swapped out all of those for our new Summit Series bumpers that we now make. Picture below. (we don't have a front facing camera so we don't know)
6. Yes you can. The rack is designed to have things mount to the top, sides and interior using the above standoff brackets and carrier plates.
How about your half rack?Yes we do! We came out with it a couple of months back. If you look in this thread you'll see our black gladiator with it and the now punk'n gladiator. I'll grab some better photos for you right now. I'm adding it to the site now as we have all our XPLOR Racks and accessories now in stock ready to ship.