Sponsored

Recommendations for front bumper under $600?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
That looks like a nice bumper - are the D-ring mounts removable? I'm looking for something like that to install the Rock Hard Blue Ox tow bar mounts.
They are part of what attached the bumper to the frame.
Sponsored

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
Looking at their website the D-ring mounts are bolted through the bumper into the frame horn - the tow bar brackets likewise bolt through the bumper to the frame horn so I think I'll go ahead and get this bumper - the wife approves of the look so that's a major hurdle overcome!

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Looking at their website the D-ring mounts are bolted through the bumper into the frame horn - the tow bar brackets likewise bolt through the bumper to the frame horn so I think I'll go ahead and get this bumper - the wife approves of the look so that's a major hurdle overcome!
That's correct and funny the wife's approval on how the bumper looks was one of the reasons I bought mine as well. Good choice!!!:like:

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the Ace stubby. It retails for $595, but I either found a discount or got free shipping. Can’t recall which. It was on back order and took a month to get here, but they were clear about they from the beginning due to COVID-19, and they communicated frequently about progress toward filling the order. It arrived when they said it would (last week), and I’ll post some pictures once it’s installed.
I went Ace too.

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
Another Arcus here. It's the closest thing I could find that looks similar to the stock Rubi steel bumper, in stubby mode, except for those giant hooks! The hooks do provide a good place to attach safety cables with shackles, so I will live with them.
Under $600
Works with stock steel skid plate
Winch plate included that mounts the winch in-between frame rails=max cooling airflow
Factory led fog lights bolt right up
Works with my Maximus-3 tow bar mounts using longer grade 8 bolts

elkridge13.jpg

blue ox aventa lx.jpg