First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT
Occupation
Strategic Account Executive
Anyone have any recommendations on shops / dealer for regearing in Charleston SC area
Sponsored

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
I don't have any Offroad shop connections down there, but I do remember one spot that was super popular forever was called LowCountry4x4. If you have a 4WP, they might offer it as well.

OP
OP
redfish

redfish

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT
Occupation
Strategic Account Executive
Thank you, I have decided to table those plans for a year or two, when I do it i will probably take it up to Rubitrux in Boone. After a few emails locally for those that did respond or answer calls wasn't overly confident locally.

I don't have any Offroad shop connections down there, but I do remember one spot that was super popular forever was called LowCountry4x4. If you have a 4WP, they might offer it as well.

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you, I have decided to table those plans for a year or two, when I do it i will probably take it up to Rubitrux in Boone. After a few emails locally for those that did respond or answer calls wasn't overly confident locally.
We've got a couple of great shops up here.

Carlton Customs in Greenville, SC can do them and they've been racing built Jeeps forever. They'll be doing mine next week.

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
Join Lowcountry Wranglers on Facebook and reach out to the admin, Susanne Utley. Her and her husband are super knowledgeable about Jeeps and have a shop and do work on members rides for a reasonable price and that money goes back into the club.

Whatever you do, avoid Jeep Doctor.
Sponsored