Sponsored

Releasing the yard next week.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
That would be my hope! I wouldn’t think the would have moved all of the LEs to D if they didn’t have the parts to build them.
They must have all the dashes, wheels and badges to build them. We already know they have the paint, st least for the red, black, white and silver.....still waiting on granite.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I hear you. I thought the same that I’d stay with my local dealer for 1% below rather than go to somewhere else for maybe $2k less plus my expenses so I’m not even saving that much. Now I have my dealer local and a half mile from my house and I’m under invoice. Happy happy. I just can’t see why any dealer wouldn’t honor TL/FFP for the 1% below invoice when they are getting nearly $2k back in a hold back from FCA by honoring that pricing. Just sounds like greed. In the end car buying is whatever the buyer feels is a good price for what they get and don’t feel they left too much on the table.
But if you bought out of state for $2,000 less, you get a vacation and instant bonding time with your JT. It's like skin to skin contact with a mother who just gave birth, lmao. I said this to my wife, she didn't think comparing our new JT with a new baby as equal, but what does she know. :whatsgoingon::movember:

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
But if you bought out of state for $2,000 less, you get a vacation and instant bonding time with your JT. It's like skin to skin contact with a mother who just gave birth, lmao. I said this to my wife, she didn't think comparing our new JT with a new baby as equal, but what does she know. :whatsgoingon::movember:
:CWL:

Brandon W. Snyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be: Gladiator Launch Edition, Rubicon Recon, 02 Wrangler
Occupation
Law Enforcement (Deputy) Veteran

Bahahahahahahaha. That was good! It’s funny because thats some shit that would get said in my house! I’m can’t evening

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
But if you bought out of state for $2,000 less, you get a vacation and instant bonding time with your JT.
(Aside from all the other Freudian stuff) this is pretty much our game plan when the diesel comes out = purchase in Idaho & vaca probably 2500+ miles back home to TN via Yellowstone, Moab, Pikes Peak, Etc.
#TAPPINGFOOT!

Sponsored

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
Glad it happened! That thing is a beaut. So it looks like you went resto mod... If true, does it have a/c? What was your approach to power steering and brakes? What happened to all the equipment on it? and, what do you use it for? Thanks for sharing the before and after. How long did it take?
Sorry for the delay, this slipped by me.

I would call it a simple resto mod. We keep it close to original as possible but not sticking strictly to the mil spec. Since the engine and running gear are fully functional, none of that has changed. Brakes are the same along with the steering. No AC. I did buy custom wheels from TrailWorthy Fab. This lets me run 37” hmmwv take-offs and get away from the old NDTs and split ring rims. It drives good with these and plenty capable for our use.

The tank and pump gear was put onto an old M101 trailer my brother has.

As for time, this has been a multi year project. We keep it drivable as we work int the bits and pieces. We work on it when we can. We do this for fun and never set a deadline. Some brothers hunt or fish. We POR-15 the back half of the army truck this weekend :)

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
My LE is going to get KO2 or KM3 BFGs 35x12.5 on Stock wheels day 2. Just can’t decide on which at the moment...good thing I’ve got time to think about it before I get her!
Which tires did you go with? Still on stock Rubicon 17x7.5 wheels? Do you like it?
Sponsored