First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
Coming home from our Saturday morning bike ride we chanced upon a lifted JLU with doors and tops off frantically picking up stuff in the road on a right hand turn lane. Apparently as they made the corner at speed several items went out all the open area. Centrifugal force can be a real bitch!
Sponsored

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Can someone give some feedback on things blowing from the bed into the cab with the top off? Things like dust, dirt, leaves or any other kinds of material that may be light enough to blow around at high speeds.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Yet another reason half doors make a lot of sense. Also do make sure your roof top luggage pod of choice is secured to the roof and secured closed. I once saw an entire vacation worth of belongings suffer a significant emotional event on 95.

Choj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon
I currently only ever take off the front doors on my JKU. I take my dog a lot of places and no way am I going to have him in the jeep with all of the doors off. Little guy would jump out right away. When he's not in there it's nice to haul stuff there instead of the back.
Sponsored