First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland 2019 Kia Stinger GT2
Occupation
Professionally unemployed
I had new 911S in 2018. Awesome machine but worried about it all the time I was driving it. Totally over engineered car. Basically a race for the street but you could put stuff in the fronk. I JT is my third Jeep and only issue was the start/stop. Main and aux battery was dead on delivery.

20180302_142912.jpg

20210412_144208.jpg

905_gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I can relate to this sentiment. I worked corporate for 35 years and drove almost every new BMW - from an E30 M3, M5s, Z8, M6s and one of my favorites, the X5M. All of them were great cars and given the fact I only drove them for ~5k miles (free: job assigned - didn't have to pay for gas, insurance or maintenance), I never had any problems and never got bored.

As the old joke goes: "what's the difference between a BMW and a Cactus? The cactus has the pricks on the outside". I confess, I was one of the pricks...

However, when I retired I traded my personal 2004 F250 Crew Cab diesel in for the Gladiator. I could buy whatever I wanted, save a Bugatti or Mclaren but, I've never looked back. The Jeep is versatile, easier to park than my F250 "school bus" and I've gotten used to the idiosyncrasies - at least for now.

I guess it comes with age but driving expensive, exclusive cars doesn't really do it for me anymore. For one, I don't tend to drive fast in the Jeep, and the wind noise and steering wander keep things interesting:like:
Come on now you didn't like dealing with VA....:LOL:

Bama_Swampfox

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland (09-14-3pm) ; Kubota 2910 Tractor; 1964 BP-1
Occupation
Retired, thank God
As much as I enjoy a root canal or procedures on the other end.....

BustaRiles

First Name
REILLY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
This thread makes me feel like i am not alone! I've been in the car business for 15 years & have solely been driving Benz & Audi product since 2006. Lots of great cars. Every single one was lowered. I have never owned a truck of any kind, except for an old GWagen.

I recently had a couple 2020 Gladiator Overland's on my lot & sold one to my mom. I drove it for a few days and kinda fell in love. I sold my 2020 S5 Cabriolet & have been having trouble deciding what to do next... sooooo here we go! A polar opposite to my garage queen '69 Benz that i'll never let go of.

jeep.jpg

2020 S5.jpg

69 benz.jpg
Sponsored