Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
I hope so, that would be awesome. I'll let you know soon hopefully..... I told them the second they tell me its in the shop I'm heading down there lol
I’m at Adventure Ready having mine installed now. Pictures and comments later today. It mounts to the side trail rails and pre-existing threaded holes across the front of the bed.
Sponsored

remlemasi

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I’m at Adventure Ready having mine installed now. Pictures and comments later today. It mounts to the side trail rails and pre-existing threaded holes across the front of the bed.
Awesome! I'm interested to know if the mounting points on the trail rail are fixed or if you can slide forward or back to avoid other items that may be mounted on the trail rail. Can you take some photo of the mounts?

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Awesome! I'm interested to know if the mounting points on the trail rail are fixed or if you can slide forward or back to avoid other items that may be mounted on the trail rail. Can you take some photo of the mounts?
+1 looking forward to seeing this as well!

BeeeCeee

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2018 JLUR
Congrats!!! Take lots of pics !!! Can't wait to see how you like it too.

G8R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon-solid white
Occupation
Medical Devices
Mine was shipped and is a day away. Now I get the fun of mounting this thing all by myself this weekend.

upload_2019-12-11_10-35-37.png

Sponsored

salvino

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
+1 looking forward to seeing this as well!
Roof rack going on now. There are six mounting points. The ones on the front (side to side) are fixed and can’t be moved easily. They mount to the bolt holes for the tonneau cover. It’s really clean and secure. The side mounts come pre-drilled to mount to the trail rails. But they can easily be moved by drilling new holes in the canopy where it overhangs into the bed.

I wouldn’t move them too far as they are located to secure the canopy and give it a good seal. I am going to have to move my rear mounting locations a bit, see pictures.

The canopy is about 3 1/2” taller than the hard top. I have mixed feeling about the height but overall I like it as it’s easier to move around under it than if it were lower.

The overall quality of the canopy looks really good. So far so good.

4626B7B1-9792-4815-A6F6-125CFB97CA0E.jpeg

9BAF4EB5-3E9D-48E5-A041-600A6408AAA8.jpeg

C01C5DA6-E38C-48DD-B58F-4A38F52FD52F.jpeg

26B3D674-0349-412E-9DC2-345E60D8E959.jpeg

willemlock

First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 1998 TJ 1947, CJ2-A Willys
Roof rack going on now. There are six mounting points. The ones on the front (side to side) are fixed and can’t be moved easily. They mount to the bolt holes for the tonneau cover. It’s really clean and secure. The side mounts come pre-drilled to mount to the trail rails. But they can easily be moved by drilling new holes in the canopy where it overhangs into the bed.

I wouldn’t move them too far as they are located to secure the canopy and give it a good seal. I am going to have to move my rear mounting locations a bit, see pictures.

The canopy is about 3 1/2” taller than the hard top. I have mixed feeling about the height but overall I like it as it’s easier to move around under it than if it were lower.

NIce!!!! Now I'm getting really impatient hahahahaha

salvino

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
Mine was shipped and is a day away. Now I get the fun of mounting this thing all by myself this weekend.

upload_2019-12-11_10-35-37.png
You’re going to want a strong friend or a fork lift to lift it.

BeeeCeee

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2018 JLUR

Thanks for the PICS. Love it. Can't wait for mine to show up.

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE

Thanks for posting! This is the exact issue I was concerned about. Do you have the front BuiltRight panels too? Curious if any interference there too? Looks like the two rear mount points need to be redialed about 1.5" forward and its a fit, is that right?

Sponsored

Seanrobsar

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiador
Vehicle Showcase

NIce!!!! Now I'm getting really impatient hahahahaha
Any pics of inside or back view?
Also what Winch plate did you use?
Thanks. Jeep looks great!

remlemasi

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Thanks for posting! This is the exact issue I was concerned about. Do you have the front BuiltRight panels too? Curious if any interference there too? Looks like the two rear mount points need to be redialed about 1.5" forward and its a fit, is that right?
Me too haha. Looks like all of us are doing the BRI panels with the RLD topper. Doesn’t seem like a too much of an issue, simple to drill. But yes, need to confirm front rail interference as well!

remlemasi

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR

yeah I’m not sure about the height now! The load bars will only lift the RTT even higher, which I am not liking, but oh well.

Also, it looks like the white color doesn’t match very well in the photos. Is that the case or just the lighting?

Off-topic: what fender flare extensions are those?

Tlhicks

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch edition
Vehicle Showcase
I love the foldout kitchen options and side cabinets, but I wish there were more details and a review video to go with it. I like the high strength and dynamic load numbers. It offers. But it doesn't perfectly match the vertical line of the factory hardtop rear, and I'm not sure if that's a deal breaker. Interested to see how it looks on a soft top, and make sure that its action isnt affected, but it doesnt look like it would be.

I think this is a front runner for me over the Leitner rack, I like the positive displacement/keep the dust out nature, and burly but clean look.

G8R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon-solid white
Occupation
Medical Devices
That color does look different. Will be even more obvious on my rig as I have an all white canopy (full white JT as well). I guess I will have to repaint with pink polkadots or spend more time in the mud... The added height does not matter to me as I think the added inside head room is preferable (I have no plans for a RTT). Although I will be putting on a rack at some point so I have to asses how that will all work out. I am also a bit surprised at the side profile not matching up as closely as I thought it would. I thought the slope was a bit more vertical like our JTs are. But overall I like it as it will provide the functionality I need.
Sponsored