Sponsored

Road Trip Preparation, what should I do?

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
Amish, get a can of glass cleaner, the green scotch brite pads, roll of paper towels .. Clean the Windshield as needed (did Flagstaff last summer and did the windshield on gas ups as needed) this works much better than the fluid an squeegee.. Glass must be wet to use the Scotch Brite. All the other posts have good stuff.
Sponsored

rockymountainhigh

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Custom
Occupation
Graphic Artist
Tell me more about this wallet extra driver door key? Is there just a key available that isn't the spare fob? Because I'd like that as a backup too

OP
OP
tjk

tjk

First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fed
As far as mods, you might want to consider the desert does it seat jacker (saves my lower back on longer drives)
https://desertdoesit.com/collections/jeep?constraint=gladiator-jt-2020-2022&view=all
Thanks for reminding me of these, I spotted them in a quality of life post a couple weeks ago and had forgotten
every road trip i take a pillow and a blanket...ya never know! I always have a box or packet of kleenex in the glove box along with a small travel kit that has toiletries and things like aspirin and various first aid items....but good call on the toilet paper too haha! i will say i am loving my apple watch ultra too for when i decide to park the Gladiator and go explore, hike, etc
have a blast and be safe!
Because I’ve got two little ones, always a pillow, a blanket, and a first aid kit in the truck haha.

Tell me more about this wallet extra driver door key? Is there just a key available that isn't the spare fob? Because I'd like that as a backup too
seconded, wouldn’t mind having a spare key in that manner.