Sponsored

Rock-Jock Antirock experience

drew0622

Well-Known Member
First Name
Drew
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
265
Reaction score
372
Location
Houston, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Inventory Coordinator/Document Management
Hello...I have a 2022 Mojave......looking to swap my JKS quick disconnects for Rock-Jock Antirocks. Anyone have feedback on their on road performance? I heard nothing but good things about off-road. I have Falcon 3.3 adjustable shocks and was told that I "could" set them to a stiffer setting to compensate for the body roll that comes with the antirocks. thanks
Sponsored

 

drewcnit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Andrew
Joined
Apr 26, 2022
Threads
26
Messages
709
Reaction score
1,895
Location
Near Nashville, TN
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
Been running Anti-Rock front for the last 2 years. Doing the front only, I never really noticed a ton more roll, now once I did the rear I feel it more now.
No problems running it for me.
 
OP
OP
drew0622

drew0622

Well-Known Member
First Name
Drew
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
265
Reaction score
372
Location
Houston, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Inventory Coordinator/Document Management
Thanks!!!
 

Bandit’s Lair

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Threads
48
Messages
4,431
Reaction score
7,551
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
You’ll get more roll if you drive it like a sports car. I’ve had em on 2 jeeps now. Fronts only and you do get a bit of lean if you buzz into a turn pretty good. Having said that I’ve never felt they were unsafe. It’s just a different way of doing the same thing a sway bar does with a different reaction on the vehicle. Once you’re used to it you won’t even think about it.
 

Cadguy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
91
Reaction score
90
Location
US
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator ecodiesel
I put it on the front, but still used the JKS connecting rods and disconnect pins, as I had them installed prior to the antirocks. That way I can go completely disconnected if needed, but usually don't, as it seems to flex plenty for me while connected.
 

Sponsored

Wheelin98TJ

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
Jul 27, 2021
Threads
14
Messages
3,899
Reaction score
4,615
Location
Devils Lake, MI
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
I put it on the front, but still used the JKS connecting rods and disconnect pins, as I had them installed prior to the antirocks. That way I can go completely disconnected if needed, but usually don't, as it seems to flex plenty for me while connected.
You'd be doing yourself a disservice if you disconnect an AntiRock.
 

suspension

Active Member
First Name
j
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
40
Reaction score
23
Location
california
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
I have a Mojave. I’m at 4.5 lift with the Thickest front and rear anti rocks. I forget the size.. it does have more body roll than a stock Mojave . The only negative is i have evo links with heim joints. They are so loud. Think I will downgrade swaybar links. Need something quite
 
OP
OP
drew0622

drew0622

Well-Known Member
First Name
Drew
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
265
Reaction score
372
Location
Houston, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Inventory Coordinator/Document Management
I have a Mojave. I’m at 4.5 lift with the Thickest front and rear anti rocks. I forget the size.. it does have more body roll than a stock Mojave . The only negative is i have evo links with heim joints. They are so loud. Think I will downgrade swaybar links. Need something quite
Thanks. Pulled the trigger on the antirock. Installing in a couple weeks. Will give updates once I get a few miles in.
 

Bandit’s Lair

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Threads
48
Messages
4,431
Reaction score
7,551
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Thanks. Pulled the trigger on the antirock. Installing in a couple weeks. Will give updates once I get a few miles in.
You won’t be disappointed. Just take it easy the first week or 2 after installing. It’ll handle differently on the road. Turns you’ve taken at 40-45 you’ll want to take way slower until you feel the limits. Not so much on swooping curves but on 90* turns. Feel the lean and you’ll adapt to it quickly. I did.
 

TJMarc

Member
First Name
marc
Joined
Jan 11, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
13
Reaction score
31
Location
SF Bay Area
Vehicle(s)
23 Sport S Eco Diesel
Congrats on the purchase…as already mentioned…just take it easy the first couple of drives and its pretty easy to get used to.
Turning up the compression damping will make up for the lower roll stiffness but if your shocks don’t have a separate high and low speed circuit it might get overly harsh if you turn it up too much. If your shocks allow for separate low/high speed compression adjustment…turn up the low speed and leave the high speed alone or lower it.
 

Sponsored

OP
OP
drew0622

drew0622

Well-Known Member
First Name
Drew
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
265
Reaction score
372
Location
Houston, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Inventory Coordinator/Document Management
Congrats on the purchase…as already mentioned…just take it easy the first couple of drives and its pretty easy to get used to.
Turning up the compression damping will make up for the lower roll stiffness but if your shocks don’t have a separate high and low speed circuit it might get overly harsh if you turn it up too much. If your shocks allow for separate low/high speed compression adjustment…turn up the low speed and leave the high speed alone or lower it.
Yes, I have the Falcon 3.3, very adjustable.
 
OP
OP
drew0622

drew0622

Well-Known Member
First Name
Drew
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Threads
25
Messages
265
Reaction score
372
Location
Houston, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Inventory Coordinator/Document Management
Loving the antirock setup. No issues. Rides even smoother. Ready to flex it!
Jeep Gladiator Rock-Jock Antirock experience IMG_6783
 
 







Top