Rock Krawler vs Fabtech

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Anyone running either of these two kits? Hows the highway ride? How does it run handle off-road? What shock/Tire combo are you running?
Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
I can't speak to Fabtech's products for JT, I haven't been in one of their JT's yet. What I can say is that our JT stuff rides and performs GOOD, I'm super happy with our JT products.

OP
OP

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
I can't speak to Fabtech's products for JT, I haven't been in one of their JT's yet. What I can say is that our JT stuff rides and performs GOOD, I'm super happy with our JT products.
Well I did order the ProX kit 2 days ago. So looking forward to the install. Is RK going to offer a kit higher than 3”? I really wanted 4.5” but rather install RK because of the great feed back from anyone I ask about them.

Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
Well I did order the ProX kit 2 days ago. So looking forward to the install. Is RK going to offer a kit higher than 3”? I really wanted 4.5” but rather install RK because of the great feed back from anyone I ask about them.
Nice, we will be getting into a 5" when our next JT arrives. We just ordered a Hyrdo Blue JT, can't wait to get it in... HUGE plans for that truck.

OP
OP

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Nice, we will be getting into a 5" when our next JT arrives. We just ordered a Hyrdo Blue JT, can't wait to get it in... HUGE plans for that truck.
Do you know if any parts from the 3” would be useable on the 5”? Or would I have to buy a completely new kit?

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
So, I have used Fabtech on my Chevy and it was great. However, I haven’t seen many Jeeps using Fabtech. I ran a Teraflex lift in my JK.
The Fabtech kit appears to need cutting something per their instructions which steers me away. Their pricing is great, and you have the option to retain the factory springs with a puck if you want. However, RK is a very experienced in the Jeep world.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Do you know if any parts from the 3” would be interchangeable with 5” lift ? Or would I have to buy a completely new kit?