James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Auto Sales
Looks great! Howd it measure?
2.8 inch difference from just 35''s ... Now it is time to get 4.88 and 37''s then I am "done". Can you post the part number for me that you ordered so i know it will work with the Mojave.

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
2.8 inch difference from just 35''s ... Now it is time to get 4.88 and 37''s then I am "done". Can you post the part number for me that you ordered so i know it will work with the Mojave.
Sorry. I meant lift before and after...unless you mean 2.8 from lift and 35’s? I do love that it doesnt make the 35’s look small. I was worried about that. I cant for the life of me figure out why the rear shock extensions are 2” and the front 3” and im kicking myself for not measuring

I can try to find my invoice from the shop, but i am 99.9% positive it was same kit as JTR

MTSemperGladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Auto Sales
Sorry. I meant lift before and after...unless you mean 2.8 from lift and 35’s? I do love that it doesnt make the 35’s look small. I was worried about that. I cant for the life of me figure out why the rear shock extensions are 2” and the front 3” and im kicking myself for not measuring

I can try to find my invoice from the shop, but i am 99.9% positive it was same kit as JTR
Ya even with the 35"s already the lift was 2.8 inches. Then with the Fabtech Stealth High mount Steering stabilizer. The clearance is amazing.

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Ya even with the 35"s already the lift was 2.8 inches. Then with the Fabtech Stealth High mount Steering stabilizer. The clearance is amazing.
Yeah. Pretty much 3”. Nice.

Sponsored

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Lifted the Mojave 3" w/ suspension parts from Fabtech, Clayton Off-Road, Rock Jock, Rock Krawler, Teraflex, AEV 1A057A9B-D396-4EFE-92EB-24910412A30B

This is with the 2in lift from FabTech. Rubicon steel bumper, hinge covers, Black Method Rims (5) of them, 35” tires.
Now I might have to get the 37”s soon. I am over dumping money in this thing lol.
Jeep Gladiator Lifted the Mojave 3" w/ suspension parts from Fabtech, Clayton Off-Road, Rock Jock, Rock Krawler, Teraflex, AEV 1A057A9B-D396-4EFE-92EB-24910412A30B
How much you want for your 35s? 😀

MTSemperGladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Auto Sales
Yeah. Pretty much 3”. Nice.
Ya now i am planning my vacation around snow melt. First thing i am going to do is Wild Bill since that is in
How much you want for your 35s? 😀
Lol Thanks for the encouragement just what i need people egging me on to spend lol. Anyone want some factory take off rims? I am tired of them in my garage and dont want to throw them away...

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I guess AEV just released a Gladiator Mojave lift for like 500
yeah looks like they have a spacer lift for it. good way to go for people who dont want to change spring rates.

MadMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave 2020
Occupation
Sales Manager
I guess AEV just released a Gladiator Mojave lift for like 500
For the half of the price, I prefer IRON ROCK 2" steel front and rear spacers instead of AEV polyurethane spacers. They should offer as option the ProCal SNAP thing, maybe this would lower the price.
Sponsored