Roof rack for Alu Cab

Brocephus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Harley Softail Deuce, red 2020 Rubicon Gladiator on order
I’m looking at getting a cap for my gladiator. I was very interested in the RSI smartcap, but I’m turned off with the indefinite order fulfillment problem. I liked that they sold a roof rack that would fit the cap. Now I’m looking at the Alu cab, which is a nice product but aesthetically somewhat less appealing to me. Anyway, function is the goal here, so I can live with it. I need a roof rack on the cap. Any thoughts or experiences with a roof rack that will work, which load bars, do you even need the load bars? I’m not planning on using a roof top tent- this would be used for basic cargo, maybe a canoe.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brocephus

Brocephus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m looking at getting a cap for my gladiator. I was very interested in the RSI smartcap, but I’m turned off with the indefinite order fulfillment problem. I liked that they sold a roof rack that would fit the cap. Now I’m looking at the Alu cab, which is a nice product but aesthetically somewhat less appealing to me. Anyway, function is the goal here, so I can live with it. I need a roof rack on the cap. Any thoughts or experiences with a roof rack that will work, which load bars, do you even need the load bars? I’m not planning on using a roof top tent- this would be used for basic cargo, maybe a canoe.
Well, I figured it out. A couple of front runner racks worked out well.
Jeep Gladiator Roof rack for Alu Cab 6CF0654A-AEB9-4D90-B23F-C247E3A12D7A

LzyHkr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
The Frontrunner racks look good. Is that the Explorer Canopy?

OP
OP
Brocephus

Brocephus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)