Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
How long did it take to get? I see they're on hold currently.
I ordered mine & paid for it when it was a prototype July of 2020. I received it last month. I new it was going to take at least until April, so May wasn’t to bad. Theres a lot out there, but they are expensive. $500 for the rack, $280 for the mattress, $250 for delivery $1000 for an 8’ garage door to replace 7’, $125 for the ladder, and finally $1299 for the RTT. Oh well. Money doesn’t have handles for a reason. 12 BOH’s and “0” rubber ducks. Thats a win.
Sponsored

joemussari

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ducati Monster 1200
I ordered mine & paid for it when it was a prototype July of 2020. I received it last month. I new it was going to take at least until April, so May wasn’t to bad. Theres a lot out there, but they are expensive. $500 for the rack, $280 for the mattress, $250 for delivery $1000 for an 8’ garage door to replace 7’, $125 for the ladder, and finally $1299 for the RTT. Oh well. Money doesn’t have handles for a reason. 12 BOH’s and “0” rubber ducks. Thats a win.
I signed up for their email list. I work for a overlanding company and can get a good deal on a ikamper but 1299 is almost too good to pass up!

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
I signed up for their email list. I work for a overlanding company and can get a good deal on a ikamper but 1299 is almost too good to pass up!
Thats just the shell. There was no way I was parking in the driveway, so the garage door was on me. But i also like the idea of my bed always being ready as soon as I stop for the nite. Pop it up and go to bed. Everything is already in place and ready to use. I’m lazy, I know.
But yes, there are super cool RTT’s out now, and many are very impressive.
Sponsored