First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
To all reading this thread, today I installed the geo correction brackets on my altitude diesel, I already installed the 3.5" springs which rode like shit.. harsh impacts everywhere rr crossing, pot hole, man hole cover etc..
The geo brackets make a night and day difference! I used the stamped AEV brackets, expensive but I was not going to ride around in a 50K tank... more then happy and I still have the RC shocks, tomorrow will install fox 2.0 resi..
Do your truck a favor and order a set today
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rossoneri9

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gobi JKU
To all reading this thread, today I installed the geo correction brackets on my altitude diesel, I already installed the 3.5" springs which rode like shit.. harsh impacts everywhere rr crossing, pot hole, man hole cover etc..
The geo brackets make a night and day difference! I used the stamped AEV brackets, expensive but I was not going to ride around in a 50K tank... more then happy and I still have the RC shocks, tomorrow will install fox 2.0 resi..
Do your truck a favor and order a set today
Still running with the RC shocks?

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
Still running with the RC shocks?
yes, will swap them out tomorrow for the fox 2.0 sinse I already ordered them and the local guy gave me a good deal

OP
OP

Rossoneri9

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gobi JKU
yes, will swap them out tomorrow for the fox 2.0 sinse I already ordered them and the local guy gave me a good deal
Do you think you wold have kept rc shocks after correction brackets if you didnt already have other shocks on order?

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
Do you think you wold have kept rc shocks after correction brackets if you didnt already have other shocks on order?
No, my original plan was to get a set from a mojave and use bracket extention.. 2nd plan was fox 2.5 remote/ falcons.. these are plan 3 and the cheapest as I didn't expect to put $300 into bracket to make it drive right!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rossoneri9

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gobi JKU
No, my original plan was to get a set from a mojave and use bracket extention.. 2nd plan was fox 2.5 remote/ falcons.. these are plan 3 and the cheapest as I didn't expect to put $300 into bracket to make it drive right!
Haha yeah a 300 dollar bracket definitely wasnt in my plans either but i want the ride to be decent, either that or shock extensions which im having trouble finding

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
Haha yeah a 300 dollar bracket definitely wasnt in my plans either but i want the ride to be decent, either that or shock extensions which im having trouble finding
You will please with the outcome or I would not have come back to this threat to share my experience with you.. hop e this helps

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious if there is much of a difference between the AEV and Rough Country Geo Brackets. Cost wise it's about a $100 difference. I'm thinking about doing the brackets as well to mine. Looking at them there's a $200 difference in price. I ran a AEV one that looked similar to the Rough Country one on my JK U and never had a issue out of it. I might just grab one and see how well it's made.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/roug...t-control-arm-relocation-brackets-110602.html

@kooltoys can you measure up to the center of your truck, ground to the bottom of rock sliders or pinch seam and tell me where your at with the Springs installed. I'm trying to figure out where I'm at lift wise and if is should do the brackets or Mopar 2" lift control arms. Thanks for any help you can provide.

JTpoor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Tyrant
Ran across this thread while debating between the RC 2.5" Spacer lift and the RC 3.5" Coil lift. Does anyone have an idea of how much further forward the Geo Correction Brackets push the axle vs the longer Mopar Control arms noted above?
Sponsored