aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have any info on the Rough Country RTT? Cannot find any reviews of this anywhere. How's the quality? Would you purchase again?
Sponsored

Axeman

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
I think it's relatively new. Looks very similar to all the lower end tents like the smittybilt and body armor. Nothing I have every had rough country on any of my builds have been quality and I swore I wouldn't use any RC on my JT

OP
OP
aprez27

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's relatively new. Looks very similar to all the lower end tents like the smittybilt and body armor. Nothing I have every had rough country on any of my builds have been quality and I swore I wouldn't use any RC on my JT
That's exactly why I'm asking. lol

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
It looks like a good enough tent, on par with similar price range tents. From someone who currently uses a tent I got for free from a Craigslist dude in a Walmart parking lot and my friend who only sleeps in a hammock, trust your gut. :CWL:

SMITTY NY

First Name
Smitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone have any info on the Rough Country RTT? Cannot find any reviews of this anywhere. How's the quality? Would you purchase again?
hey man, fellow Long Islander…..I am looking to upgrade from my CVT….pioneer shasta extended fly, new telescopic ladder and new tent cover…have annex too, used annex like 3 times…if interested let me know, 631-245-9196.

Good luck, Smitty
Sponsored