Rugged Ridge Fortis Tube Doors?

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Anyone care to share your experience with these before I pull the trigger on a pair?
Quadratec has them on sale plus a $100 rebate making the final cost $255 delivered.
TIA
Sponsored

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
Anyone care to share your experience with these before I pull the trigger on a pair?
Quadratec has them on sale plus a $100 rebate making the final cost $255 delivered.
TIA
Man, I'm glad I saw your post. I've been debating getting those doors for a few months now. Just wasn't sure if I'd use them much, or just go doorless. But at $250 after rebate, it is worth it. I just ordered them a few minutes ago! Thanks for the heads up!

OP
OP
IamAlan

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Man, I'm glad I saw your post. I've been debating getting those doors for a few months now. Just wasn't sure if I'd use them much, or just go doorless. But at $250 after rebate, it is worth it. I just ordered them a few minutes ago! Thanks for the heads up!
The rebate is a prepaid Visa. Be sure you call and have it activated. Been there on a previous purchase, forgot to do that.

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
The rebate is a prepaid Visa. Be sure you call and have it activated. Been there on a previous purchase, forgot to do that.
I know. I bought the RR Arcus stubby front bumper and received the pre-paid Visa rebate. Haven't used it yet. I appreciate that Quadratec lists the tube doors as 'in stock and ready to ship' because I'm still waiting for the rear bumper I ordered back in January directly from RR.

Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
I have the fronts, they're SOLID doors. I'm fairly certain they must make the factory ones for MOPAR since they are very heavy duty and good quality. The only thing that bothers me is the small bumper at the door bottom; some of the early versions had too short of a bumper and the door would rattle a bit since it wouldn't be tight, but I think they fixed that with an adjustable bumper now.