Sponsored

Which Tube Doors - Rugged Ridge Fortis? Or MOPAR? Or Quadratec?

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Man these look good. Where did you order? If I ever get my gladiator back from the dealership I might pick a set of these up
Thanks! Get with Steve over @RebelOffRoad ....Steve hooked me up ASAP and had both sets (f/r) at my door in less than a week. Can’t say for certain what timing is now.
Sponsored

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
How much rattle, if at all, do you guys experience running the tube doors? I was going to go the Mopar route this Spring, but any rattle is going to annoy the heck out of me!!
Zero. Nada. Zilch. With the Warn. Worth every penny.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
How much rattle, if at all, do you guys experience running the tube doors? I was going to go the Mopar route this Spring, but any rattle is going to annoy the heck out of me!!
The EAG doors are adjustable so no rattle for me

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I put on a pair of Quadratec rears. I like the look and they seem pretty sturdy.
20210314_163854.jpg
I am thinking about going with these rear only too. Have any more pics of that setup?

Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
These are precisely the 3 I’m looking at and I can’t decide, either. Or if I should just save the money and go completely doorless

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I originally went with the Rugged Ridge after my buddy purchased them for his JL. I thought the Mopars were the best looking but the cost was top of the category. My RR's were an issue from the start as the ones I received had different rubber stops than my friends and they rattled the entire time. I returned them 2x and kept getting doors with these different stops. I guess they went with a different design and it did not work on my JT. I really liked the look and price but I gave up on them and just bit the bullet and went Mopar. Fit and finish is perfect and I believe I got what I paid for.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I originally went with the Rugged Ridge after my buddy purchased them for his JL. I thought the Mopars were the best looking but the cost was top of the category. My RR's were an issue from the start as the ones I received had different rubber stops than my friends and they rattled the entire time. I returned them 2x and kept getting doors with these different stops. I guess they went with a different design and it did not work on my JT. I really liked the look and price but I gave up on them and just bit the bullet and went Mopar. Fit and finish is perfect and I believe I got what I paid for.
this is a lesson I’m learning more and more with this gladiator. That the mopar parts just seem to be the best decision at almost every step.

Boostnu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
E5E7CFD9-01C3-4D81-A7FA-E542905422B4.jpeg

I have the quadratec doors. I also use the McGuard door lock kit so they don’t walk off.

Sponsored

OP
OP
IamAlan

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
These are precisely the 3 I’m looking at and I can’t decide, either. Or if I should just save the money and go completely doorless
I finally went with Rugged Ridge. One rubber bumper was short so it rattled. I went to Ace hardware and bought a $1.49 threaded insert and screw and that took care of it. You can get the best price dealing directly with Rugged Ridge.
Jeep Gladiator Which Tube Doors - Rugged Ridge Fortis? Or MOPAR? Or Quadratec? IMG_3216
Jeep Gladiator Which Tube Doors - Rugged Ridge Fortis? Or MOPAR? Or Quadratec? 51siOyY3+DL._SL1000_

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Has anyone taken a look at the Barricade tube doors? I'm a bit leery of the brand but I like the look of these the most. https://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-jeep-gladiator-front-tubular-adventure-doors-jg1343.html

Jeep Gladiator Which Tube Doors - Rugged Ridge Fortis? Or MOPAR? Or Quadratec? 1635345723795

edit: Following up, I just checked on a whim and they're selling the same (?) doors but listed for the JL for like $40 cheaper... Is this common and/or would there be any difference at all? https://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-jeep-wrangler-front-tubular-adventure-doors-j132131-jl.html

OP
OP
IamAlan

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone taken a look at the Barricade tube doors? I'm a bit leery of the brand but I like the look of these the most. https://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-jeep-gladiator-front-tubular-adventure-doors-jg1343.html

1635345723795.png

edit: Following up, I just checked on a whim and they're selling the same (?) doors but listed for the JL for like $40 cheaper... Is this common and/or would there be any difference at all? https://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-jeep-wrangler-front-tubular-adventure-doors-j132131-jl.html
Extreme Terrain does all sorts of sketchy shit like that. The JL and JT are the same.
Sponsored