SARGE GREEN Gladiator club

area5179

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Sorry, no. You'd have to ask a dealer if it is possibel to oreder that way or just a glitch on the website. I really prefer the black as well, but by the time I realized the painted fenders were now standard on the sport S my order was in for two weeks. I would have been looking at losing $1,000 just to make the change. Therefore, I stuck with them and decided I would just plasti-dip them or have them wrapped in matte black vinyl if it turned out I hated them. To be honest I am now 50/50 on them as I sit here and look at them in person....so I am just going to leave them as is for awhile.
I'm in the same boat as you as I'd wanted black fenders but didn't change my order. I like the body colored flares too and it's easier to go aftermarket for black fenders than get the black from the factory and try to hunt down Sarge Green ones.

Motoarch

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
A couple of photos from the dealer. I pick it up Saturday. This is the first time Ive ever spec'ed a vehicle to order.

Ive all ready ordered extras for it.

Besttop twill tonneau cover
Mopar Trail Rail system
KB Voodoo cross bars that work with the cover and a Rocky Mounts bike quick release to attach to it.

I may add a front leveling kit; will wait till I see it in person and decide. I don't have any other changes or accesories planned yet other than maybe adding a Katzkinz brown leather interior with heated and cooled seats down the road.

I like to live with a vehicle for a while before I plan modifications to understand what I will actually need verses just having a case of the wantsies.

Purchased from Chapman Jeep in Horsham, PA. They've been great to work with. This has been one of the easiest car purchase I've ever made. No BS; they just delivered.

Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 3024463973743811463
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club -2916932857494233122

Sponsored

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
A couple of photos from the dealer. I pick it up Saturday. This is the first time Ive ever spec'ed a vehicle to order.

Ive all ready ordered extras for it.

Besttop twill tonneau cover
Mopar Trail Rail system
KB Voodoo cross bars that work with the cover and a Rocky Mounts bike quick release to attach to it.

I may add a front leveling kit; will wait till I see it in person and decide. I don't have any other changes or accesories planned yet other than maybe adding a Katzkinz brown leather interior with heated and cooled seats down the road.

I like to live with a vehicle for a while before I plan modifications to understand what I will actually need verses just having a case of the wantsies.

Purchased from Chapman Jeep in Horsham, PA. They've been great to work with. This has been one of the easiest car purchase I've ever made. No BS; they just delivered.

Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 3330db4e-070e-4aeb-a237-f2df8f474b27-jpe
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 3330db4e-070e-4aeb-a237-f2df8f474b27-jpe
A beauty!

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
1621624631391.png

that's what's up

I was debating de-badging the hood. This photo helped.

How did you go about it.
Right on, nothing to it really.

Hair dryer and goo gone.

For my ocd details read on...

Hair dryer on high and close. Inch or less distance.

Found the best way was to go sticker by sticker not letter by letter. Put on the heat all over for about 30 seconds then focus it on the starting point for 15 20 or so.

If it isn't coming up easy. slower, closer, longer...

The goo gone I got came with a soft plastic scrape that worked well to start it. A fingernail would be fine. No metal.

Once started on the peel, put the heat on the contact off point and peel slow.

I found this keeps most of the adhesive off the hood and on the sticker. The stickers get stretchy... no hopes of reusing.

The goo gone will get all the adhesive off but wil lmk take elbow grease. You will see outlines of the letters perhaps... just keep at it.

Just go slow and most the adhesive will come up as you pull it.

A hot summer day could probably replace the hair dryer but I bet it would come off in ripped chunks. The hair dryer makes it easier and it comes off without ripping.

Some kind of adhesive remover I would say is necessary. Whatever used, check on its safety with use on painted surfaces and give a good conventional wash afterwards.

Or like I said...
Hair dryer and goo gone

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dmc

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Got this yesterday. Traded my 2017 wrangler for the sarge green Mojave.

I didnt want to order one and wait, the dealer had two Mojave’s this one and a Nacho. Several Rubicon’s, I also liked the gator colored Rubicon. But prefered the Mojave package so here we are.
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 0E9FFFD6-1CBC-4ACC-ACC2-FFF7181FE73C