SARGE GREEN Gladiator club

Impish123

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Patriot Blue LJ, 21 Sarge Green JTR EcoDiesel
If I install a pre made headliner kit do you have to remove the hard top to do it??
I did not, BUT mine was homemade... I think with some you do, BUT having had an LJ and a JKU, the Gladiator's top is MUCH more manageable in weight...
Sponsored

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
By the way, how tall are you? Just trying to gauge the height of this truck. I'm going to put on 2.5" lift and 37s. Thinking that the kids and wifey might have a problem getting in without steps.
5'10" It's definitely a step to get in - and the door sill and side get muddy REALLY easily. I'm adding some kind of step/running board and/or mud flaps to cut down on the mud-on-the-pants effect. I never realized how much it holds the mud!

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
5'10" It's definitely a step to get in - and the door sill and side get muddy REALLY easily. I'm adding some kind of step/running board and/or mud flaps to cut down on the mud-on-the-pants effect. I never realized how much it holds the mud!
Thanks again. We're the about the same height then. I do plan on some rock sliders that stick out, but haven't decided yet. Plus having spent so much on lift, wheels, tires, arb twin comp, etc., I wanted to hold off on the sliders for now. Will also need a softopper shortly for camping trips. Saw those rockblokz but damn, $200 bucks for mud flaps!?! Will probably end up getting them too. Just gotta take a little breather lol.

Sulaco

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUR; 2021 JTR
Occupation
Army
Update: expected delivery date 2/26/21
I realistically think it will be the first week of march. That being said I didn’t think it was even going to be built until late march 😂

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
The brown leather is nice. I have it in my Gator Gladiator. But keep in mind that if you get black leather, the dash will be red.
The seats are my last choice to make on my JT!
For the Sarge Green I think ( thanks to everyone here with the pics ) the stock granite crystal aluminum wheels look the best.
The red dash is a love hate thing. In Rubicon trim the truck has lots of red accents all over it outside so I don't mind the red dash ( and the red stitching with black leather seats ) and can appreciate the continuity.
But for sure the saddle brown leather is awesome, looks rich with the Sarge Green.
Coin toss!

Sponsored

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
Took delivery this evening of my Sarge Green Eco Diesel Rubicon Gladiator. I'll get some more pictures posted tomorrow, but I gotta say, if you're in Ohio, I'd HIGHLY recommend Blake at Dave Dennis in Beavercreek. Seriously good dude and the dealership was quick at getting us out of there. Been pestering him about 2 times a week for a month now!

edited to add picture from dealer...

635273685.jpg
Post some more pics!

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
For the Sarge Green I think ( thanks to everyone here with the pics ) the stock granite crystal aluminum wheels look the best.
The red dash is a love hate thing. In Rubicon trim the truck has lots of red accents all over it outside so I don't mind the red dash ( and the red stitching with black leather seats ) and can appreciate the continuity.
But for sure the saddle brown leather is awesome, looks rich with the Sarge Green.
Coin toss!

My recommendation is to skip the factory leather and get some high quality katzkins in baseball glove brown in if you want leather. No offense intended to anyone here but I don’t find the factory leather seating to be of good quality

8B692147-BFAE-4B80-8BDA-F84FEFA7DFCC.jpeg

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Coin toss!
Keep in mind the oem rims are only 7.5" wide which would be a problem if you wanted wider tires down the line. Also for the cost of those rims, you can have a much larger option with aftermarket ones. Might be cheaper to pick those rims up in the used market as well.

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
My recommendation is to skip the factory leather and get some high quality katzkins in baseball glove brown in if you want leather. No offense intended to anyone here but I don’t find the factory leather seating to be of good quality

Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 8B692147-BFAE-4B80-8BDA-F84FEFA7DFCC
That is nice too. Just I'll miss the Rubicon name on it. I appreciate all point of views.

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
Keep in mind the oem rims are only 7.5" wide which would be a problem if you wanted wider tires down the line. Also for the cost of those rims, you can have a much larger option with aftermarket ones. Might be cheaper to pick those rims up in the used market as well.
At first I was doing the Sport S, then I wanted to add all sorts of stuff. However, I took another long look at the Rubicon and settled on it.
The Rubi come with the granite crystal aluminum wheels - no extra charge.
I'm not a big tire guy and the Rubi is the max of what I like and completely satisfied with the rims and tires on that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
That is nice too. Just I'll miss the Rubicon name on it. I appreciate all point of views.

Any decent upholstery shop that’s gonna install these can stick whatever you want on them

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse

Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 8B692147-BFAE-4B80-8BDA-F84FEFA7DFCC
I'd do this if I wouldn't get stuck with the red interior and no rear armrest.

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
I'd do this if I wouldn't get stuck with the red interior and no rear armrest.
One other thing to weigh in the mix... factory options get rolled into the purchase price, and Jeep is offering 0% for 3 years. It's one thing if the factory option is significantly more expensive or significantly lesser quality, but I've been very pleased so far with the quality of my saddle leather seats. They look great! I decided to buy aftermarket headliners, bedliners, and several other items, but stuck with factory leather.

Umassjeepster

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
51 M38, 51 Jeepster, 13 WK2 Trailhawk, 21 JTRD
After being in "final inspection" for about two week I finally heard from JC that it is waiting to ship with no delivery ETA.

Ordered 12/15
Frame 2/9
trim 2/10
Build Sheet and Final Inspection 2/11
Out of Final inspection and Into Shipping 2/24
Window Sticker 2/26
On a Railcar 2/26
Delivered to Dealer 3/17

Total Time 3 Months 2 Days

Hope this help others.
Sponsored

Last edited: