First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
In my diligence in trying to find some information on when Sarge Green would be released while getting quotes a local dealer in Columbus Ohio slipped and said that “if” it even gets released this year, due to the pandemic and temporary shut down of the factory, it won’t be released until May-June 2021. I am a veteran and have vast amounts of experience in the hurry-up and wait game, but that seems a bit redundant in trying to push colors people aren’t buying. Am I wrong in this? What say the masses?
Sponsored

Last edited:

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I had a dealer tell me this week that they could not order Sarge for the Gladiator and had no idea when they would be able to. They are already selling Sarge Wranglers so you would think they would be able to start painting Gladiators without too much trouble.

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
I had a dealer tell me this week that they could not order Sarge for the Gladiator and had no idea when they would be able to. They are already selling Sarge Wranglers so you would think they would be able to start painting Gladiators without too much trouble.
Yup.... local dealer here has a Sarge Wrangler. Looks nice.

I keep thinking FCA was so dumb to get rid of Gator and Gobi...

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 911 C2S
Yup.... local dealer here has a Sarge Wrangler. Looks nice.

I keep thinking FCA was so dumb to get rid of Gator and Gobi...
I agree! That’s why I searched across states to find mine. I’m curious to see sarge green though

CF27980A-51CC-4BB0-8536-5202AD769F6D.jpeg

366B29F5-A702-4860-94A0-04D73B318CC8.jpeg

1FA9F21A-828E-439B-9B40-B8959B9DC419.jpeg

Sponsored

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
The Jeep JT and JL models every year should ALWAYS be offered in an Army Green color (Jeep Roots)!
Agree with this, 110 percent.

I like StingGrey and GCM....but that's all we need...dont need six shades of grey/silver.

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
My truck was totaled 5 months ago. Literally the only thing keeping me from ordering is waiting on Sarge. I'm having an internal debate on how long to wait for Sarge, vs just getting Hydro.

Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
My truck was totaled 5 months ago. Literally the only thing keeping me from ordering is waiting on Sarge. I'm having an internal debate on how long to wait for Sarge, vs just getting Hydro.
My two favorite "current" colors, as well.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I wouldnt trust the dealer. When I was waiting on gator good dates were posted here and dealers were pulling the "buy this crappy overland on the lot" thing on me. Stating they had no clue when it would be available

Bagwell

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I love my new Hydro Rubicon. But that Sarge is gonna be amazing! Good luck whatever you decide, my guy!

squid679

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon Eco
Occupation
Military
I just got back from deployment, ready to buy a Gladiator (since they added the ecodiesel). Annnnddd FCA decides to get rid of Gobi and Gator and delay the release of the Sarge Green. Guess I'll just wait a little longer.

Last edited:

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I just got back from deployment, ready to buy a Gladiator (since they added the ecodeisel). Annnnddd FCA decides to get rid of Gobi and Gator and delay the release of the Sarge Green. Guess I'll just wait a little longer.
Waiting on colors is painful. June of 2019 decide I want to buy a gladiator. Finally can order middle of september, don't get it till mid november. It sucked but was worth the wait. Was going to have to custom order anyways due to how many options everything on the lot had.
Sponsored