First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Last I checked.

Social isolation and stay at home orders has delayed outings, made parts acqusition a chore and made trail access a right pain in the ass. I blame leadership.
Well thats just tough shit. But lets just leave politics out of this hobby forum, if you don't mind.
Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
She's got a beautiful face and a wonderful personality.

This setup's evil twin is she's wild and likes to party. Aka theres a good chance she'll drink you broke and has already "dated" every other guy at the bar she insists on going to.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Well thats just tough shit. But lets just leave politics out of this hobby forum, if you don't mind.
Just as soon as you chastise everyone else for it as well. It's only fair and balanced right?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Last I checked.

Social isolation and stay at home orders has delayed outings, made parts acqusition a chore and made trail access a right pain in the ass. I blame leadership.
So, itā€™s Trumpā€™s fault that Bill Gates, Fauci (Iā€™m guessing his ancestorā€™s last name was Mengele), the globalists, the WHO, China, and the elites created the Kung Flu in a lab in Wuhan China, and used the world as a guinea pig for their own sick and twisted agendas?

And remember, Iā€™m not Trumpā€™s biggest fan, but I am curious to know how itā€™s his fault, other than making some stupid comments like ā€œmandatory vaccinationsā€, when he himself proudly proclaimed to have never had a flu shot, and never would get one...But now weā€™re all supposed to get vaxxed? Fuck that! Iā€™d rather die from Kung Flu than get injected by anything those sick twisted god-wannabe bastards concocted in a lab.

If any 1 person is to blame for this, it would be Dr. (Josef Mengele) Fauci for creating this virus in a lab in Wuhan China in 2014...

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
yes, exactly. He probably also designed those wheels too.

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
meanwhile some dude is gonna find a picture of his truck on line and be like WTF? How did my wheels lead to this? Then promptly take them off in shame and disgust. Or report back to Hilary and the lizard people to confirm their plan is working.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
meanwhile some dude is gonna find a picture of his truck on line and be like WTF? How did my wheels lead to this? Then promptly take them off in shame and disgust. Or report back to Hilary and the lizard people to confirm their plan is working.
Well, in all-fairness thatā€™s no dumber than people blaming Trump for all of this... A lot of this shit is their local Mayors and Governorā€™s faults, more-so than Trump.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Ok so now back to the raped JT so now all it needs is a set of pink ",truck nuts or so stupidly oversized shackle in a shackle in the receiver hitch. :LOL: :giggle:
Now if the owner of this is on here notice to each his own. :like: so if it's a Hellcat motor and Dana 60s or 80s good for you.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ok so now back to the raped JT so now all it needs is a set of pink ",truck nuts or so stupidly oversized shackle in a shackle in the receiver hitch. :LOL: :giggle:
Now if the owner of this is on here notice to each his own. :like: so if it's a Hellcat motor and Dana 60s or 80s good for you.
If he is on here, and especially if he has a V8 swap and 1-ton axles... He needs to take the ghetto clown wheels off and put something normal under there... Take a walk down the 20" or less line at the wheel store...And not the one over on the south side of the city.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Pogoda

First Name
Rob & Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins; 2001 Ram 2500 5.9 diesel
This rig screens ā€œPoserā€. Iā€™m in the camp of folks who use Jeeps ā€˜cause we need the utilitarian nature of what they can do. This one, I imagine is all talk about size, but of little performance.

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
Hahaha great reference!

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
Well I donā€™t know about anyone else here but hereā€™s what Iā€™m doing during this whole epidemic.
looking at that Jeep with the big ole rims and tires I Just think weā€™ll stay dry in creeks lmao
Oh has anyone else noticed their floor boards are not same color as body?
I pulled my plugs and itā€™s just a grey color nothing like my body ?

Jeep Gladiator Saw this in South Padre this weekend 4E31996E-4FF1-42BC-9323-CDB21B3D285D

Last edited:
OP
OP
JkJT84

JkJT84

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w Max Tow
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I was thinking that as well but more for the 100 year floods we have in Houston once a year now.
Sponsored