Sponsored

Show me your DUCKS !

Boatsnjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
That's awesome.... great Duck.... !!! I have a similar bulletpoint setup , but I turn the drivers holder the other way... works better for me... how do you like it so far ? I have both drivers/passengers and a GoPro mount in the middle.

I don't have the full tray, just the portion for the for the drivers side. I've found that due to the shape of the tray it won't let me mount the phone the way I want if the wingnut is on the outside. I haven't mounted my gopro yet so I haven't ran into any problems yet. I might end up going for the full tray so I'll have a way to mount my spot x

Sponsored

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Walked out from wally world and the JLU I parked next to was ducking my JT as I came out. Adding to my collection, thanks so much!!
Jeep Gladiator Show me your DUCKS ! 20220710_174830

chadinsc

First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 jku rubicon
Occupation
manufacturing
picked up my jtr at gupton friday and when i got there my mom from florida had a duck waiting for me on the jeep! renee made to possible! picture is from the trip taking it home.
Jeep Gladiator Show me your DUCKS ! BA5EAEE3-4B41-427E-AD06-FF277B4EAC52

Sponsored

Brent13

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor, Jeep Gladiator
Yes really nice. So I’m now getting Some ducks myself to leave behind for others. I hope it’ll make them smile also.

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Yes really nice. So I’m now getting Some ducks myself to leave behind for others. I hope it’ll make them smile also.
Yeah.... I grabbed a great assortment off of Amazon and some cool cards to go with them... ... eventually you will get enough to where you can trade them out and give your retired ones away..... hopefully I will get there also one day... have fun with it !