Show Us Your Bumpers!

Aknowles09

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S Max Tow
Are you originally from here? What took you all the way out to Cali? Military?

Yeah, I live in a VERY small community, it's not a town where I live, the nearest "cities" are tiny little towns. The nearest big cities are about 30-45 minutes away. I happened to be taking something to my storage unit the other day, and saw that ramp and thought....."What the hell, I'm curious what she'll do...." Blew my mind with stock Rubicon suspension and a spacer lift. Now I understand "Because Jeep" and "Because Rubicon". :CWL: And the is coming from someone who's spend their entire life offroad, but always in old leaf-sprung Chevys and old Broncos and IH Scouts...Never anything with 4 links and coils on all 4 corners.

The top of that ramp is 36". If look closely you can see the vertical seam where the flat pad was poured, and then the ramp was poured afterwards. Where that seam is, is 36". I'm just a couple inches shy from being on the flat top of it. I'd say 33-34" of articulation.
Just down the road from you in Smiths Station. Nice truck!

jtimbrook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
Love the look. But, it looks like it's 3mm steel from some of the reviews. Do you know the weight and gauge?
It's roughly between 12-13ga at 2.55mm thick and the stubby version like I have I think came in at around 38lbs. Overall, it's stout and will definitely do the job like being used as a recovery point, but I also plan on not running head first into a mountain so there is that.

Sponsored

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Rugged Ridge Venator "stubby" + BadLand Apex 12000
Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! {filename}

More details at Build thread or Instagram

Sponsored

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
@ACE Engineering JT Expedition. Pros - made in USA, reasonable price, good quality, integrated winch mount sits low, can (barely) reuse LEDs. Cons - involved install —requires drilling and cutting on your JT.

Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! 1357EF02-0686-428E-B01E-E49CEA584774

Jeep Gladiator Show Us Your Bumpers! 6430FB31-9E59-4140-BDB3-E82C1704E794