Sponsored

SILVER ZYNITH Gladiator JT Club

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
The JTRD was just delivered today at the dealership and was not ready for pick up until Monday, it's not the best pictures these were sent from the salesman and it does look better in person. They're not able to install the lift kit until 1/10/22, I'll post better pictures then.

Silver Zynith JTRD.JPG

Silver Zynith JTRD2.JPG

I have to say I'm really impressed. Silver Zynith looks much better than I thought it would. I've seen it on the Grand Cherokee and it was very blah to me.

These pics make it almost look like Earl Gray. Which makes me wonder how close the two will be in certain lights.
Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
I'll try, since it's a diesel and was forecasted to be -14 this weekend the salesman put it inside the service dept until I can pick it up Monday at 4pm and add Hot Shot's when I fill it and of course today the forecast was full Sunshine and the rest of the week overcast.
Did you end up getting the JT picked up?

SURF&TURF

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD
Occupation
Retired
Did you end up getting the JT picked up?
It was suppose to be ready Monday and when I called the service dept they said their guy that was going to prep it called off then there was confusion of which Monday I wanted it and after a few phone calls the salesman came in on his day off and I picked it up late yesterday so there wasn't any good lighting for me to take pictures, the salesman did say the color looked better than what he expected. When I got to the dealership it did look like the photos I posted and when I left the lot the lights were on and it looked like the photos of the JT you posted on 12/27 almost light silver whitish. I went out today to put on the rock rail steps and when I looked close I could see the metallic in the paint and it is a very fine metallic from what light there was. I have not had a chance to see it in full sunlight, the sunlight this time of year is at a lower angle than in the summer and a lot of overcast that gave a kaleidoscope affect when I looked at the Grand Cherokee in Silver Zynith prior to ordering that color. I will post pictures the next time the sun shows itself thru the clouds.

Reactions: RS3

Sunbeam63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
It was suppose to be ready Monday and when I called the service dept they said their guy that was going to prep it called off then there was confusion of which Monday I wanted it and after a few phone calls the salesman came in on his day off and I picked it up late yesterday so there wasn't any good lighting for me to take pictures, the salesman did say the color looked better than what he expected. When I got to the dealership it did look like the photos I posted and when I left the lot the lights were on and it looked like the photos of the JT you posted on 12/27 almost light silver whitish. I went out today to put on the rock rail steps and when I looked close I could see the metallic in the paint and it is a very fine metallic from what light there was. I have not had a chance to see it in full sunlight, the sunlight this time of year is at a lower angle than in the summer and a lot of overcast that gave a kaleidoscope affect when I looked at the Grand Cherokee in Silver Zynith prior to ordering that color. I will post pictures the next time the sun shows itself thru the clouds.
If you ever see a Billet Silver JK, JL or JT, would you be able to snap a photo side by side? I’d be curious to see the difference

Last edited:

SURF&TURF

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD
Occupation
Retired
If you ever see a Billet Silver JK, JL or JT, would you be able to snap a photo side by side? I’d be curious to see the difference
Will do, there's a few Billet JL's I see often around here. I'm curious myself the only issue is will they be clean enough from the winter grime we encounter this time of year to get a decent photo.

Sponsored

SURF&TURF

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD
Occupation
Retired
The sun peeked out of the clouds yesterday so I grabbed the camera and ran outside and took 4 pictures and none of them looked any good compared to seeing it in person and they were not worth posting, from 4 feet away the areas where the sun was cast on it you can definitely see the metallic in the paint and that didn't show up in the pic's. The forecast here for Monday is nothing but sunshine, but the JT will be at the dealership all day for the lift install, they told me it could take all day so if the sun is still out I'll try again.

SURF&TURF

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD
Occupation
Retired
I asked the salesman to take a picture today after the lift was installed since I couldn't get there before the sun was gone and his camera is better than mine and this is the best he could get. If I ever get a good photo I'll post it, but it seems impossible this time of year as they almost always come out the same. It looks better in person and everyone says it was a good choice in color.

JTRD Mopar Lift.JPG

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
Just picked up this beauty today
Rubicon Ecodiesel

Jeep Gladiator SILVER ZYNITH Gladiator JT Club 66303676784__2C949672-CEE2-46E2-B1EA-787F5AEBC486.JPG

Jeep Gladiator SILVER ZYNITH Gladiator JT Club 66303676784__2C949672-CEE2-46E2-B1EA-787F5AEBC486.JPG

Interesting, wonder why it has the gray dash and not the red dash. Could be a mix up like the Hydro blue had when it first came out. Or maybe supplier issues and they just used what they have.

When I ordered my Hydro blue in Nov. '19; the dealership ordered two as the result of a mixup, one came with the gray dash the other red.

Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
I asked the salesman to take a picture today after the lift was installed since I couldn't get there before the sun was gone and his camera is better than mine and this is the best he could get. If I ever get a good photo I'll post it, but it seems impossible this time of year as they almost always come out the same. It looks better in person and everyone says it was a good choice in color.

How are you liking the lift? Did you just do the Mopar lift by itself or did you add any other components to it?

SURF&TURF

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD
Occupation
Retired
How are you liking the lift? Did you just do the Mopar lift by itself or did you add any other components to it?
I love it! The dealer installed the lift for $2000 alignment included, they also installed the Teraflex 1.5" front coil spacer to take the rake out. I did a measurement yesterday and so far the front from the ground to the bottom of the fender in the center of the wheel was 42.5" and the back was at 41' with stock tires. I have a Fox racing series steering stabilizer I planned on installing after I drove it awhile to see what else was needed to correct any issues and I'm impressed how well it rides and steers even with the stock stabilizer so I'm not in any hurry to put it on at this point. The alignment shows 4.12 degree of caster after lift install and the steering did loosen just a little, but not enough to be of concern and still had tighter steering than a new GMC Van I drove recently. The front track shifted 5/8" off center that I'll correct with an adjustable track bar later this Spring and I'll probably add front lower control arms with an added 1/8" length to them. Also with the JT having a two piece rear drive shaft I bought a Dana Spicer center support bearing 1" spacer to help correct pinion angle that I wanted the dealership to install, but didn't arrive in time.

SHARKFL

First Name
Emyr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Interesting, wonder why it has the gray dash and not the red dash. Could be a mix up like the Hydro blue had when it first came out. Or maybe supplier issues and they just used what they have.

When I ordered my Hydro blue in Nov. '19; the dealership ordered two as the result of a mixup, one came with the gray dash the other red.
I was wondering the same when my sales guy sent me the pictures, but I actually prefer to be honest.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
I just priced out a Sport S and a Rubicon. Both silver diesels. Now just need to figure out which route to go. I've always been a full size truck guy but do t need one for daily driving. I've only had one other jeep, a 2000 TJ. It was mice looking but so so driving. I've been dragging my feet a bit due to the unknown factor of if I'm really going to like it. Time to make a decision.
Sponsored