Sponsored

bring44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professor
They are shipped disassembled. They try to connect you with a local dealer so that you have the option of them assembling and installing it for you. The pre-order special is supposed to include free shipping. I ordered one from an out of state dealer with the plan to have it shipped and then assemble and install it myself.
I ended up placing a pre-order with Offroad Alliance directly. I intend to have it shipped to my house and assembling on my end. The rep that I spoke with through RSi was great, the loss in communication was after my conversation with RSi and Offroad Alliance...it happens! It isn't a big deal, but I guess goes to show my excitement for this product.
Sponsored

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
They are shipped disassembled. They try to connect you with a local dealer so that you have the option of them assembling and installing it for you. The pre-order special is supposed to include free shipping. I ordered one from an out of state dealer with the plan to have it shipped and then assemble and install it myself.
What was the preorder special?

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
I think it is $3650 for the cap with free shipping and $100 deposit for the pre-order reservation.
Was that expected to change?
I wanted to be an early adopter, but at this point I’m thinking I’ll wait for first reviews and hope for a Black Friday special that is close to the pre-order.
Sponsored