Soft OEM roll up bed cover.

mgxm26

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I believe so. I’ve had the soft Tri-Fold and hard in the past, want something different. I looked over one again in a rubicon at local dealership same time I was checking out Tri-Fold like the way it goes to the outside of the bed top instead of midways.
Same i like that too, I sent the 617 part number to my dealer that you suggested, i’ll let you know what he says
Sponsored

mgxm26

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Same i like that too, I sent the 617 part number to my dealer that you suggested, i’ll let you know what he says
My dealer confirmed that the 617 roll-up is $980. It wasn’t available as an add on when I placed my order so I have nothing to regret. For some reason it is offered at half the price if you add it to your build. That makes sense if it is a lease that you trade in but not for a buy.

OP
OP

77badriand

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep JK
Was told they are on back order right now with no ETA.

OP
OP

77badriand

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like rugged ridge makes a similar roll up cover. Price is significantly better than OEM
I saw that one, from the vids I’ve seen it appears to be held down by Velcro on the sides, not sure about that one just yet. Maybe after summer some
Reviews will go up.

Sponsored

abugarcias

First Name
Reuben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I saw that one, from the vids I’ve seen it appears to be held down by Velcro on the sides, not sure about that one just yet. Maybe after summer some
Reviews will go up.
I saw that as well. Does OEM have anything that holds it down on the sides? It seems this would keep things more secure/drier etc..

SFC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited Sport, 2000 XJ Cherokee
OP
OP

77badriand

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got an update. Since the oem one was on backorder and so expensive I decided to try the rugged ridge one, especially since I found a 100$ off coupon :). Just got in today and installed so have nothing to add other than looks good but no mileage or experience other than that. That will come soon. Attaching few pics.

CFA80E4E-F5BC-4931-8EC4-E2DE2D825BDB.jpeg

6AE9E0D7-B4AF-4BDC-8B78-51FC1CCD1127.jpeg

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S
I got an update. Since the oem one was on backorder and so expensive I decided to try the rugged ridge one, especially since I found a 100$ off coupon :). Just got in today and installed so have nothing to add other than looks good but no mileage or experience other than that. That will come soon. Attaching few pics.

CFA80E4E-F5BC-4931-8EC4-E2DE2D825BDB.jpeg

6AE9E0D7-B4AF-4BDC-8B78-51FC1CCD1127.jpeg
Is that fabric or vinyl?

OP
OP

77badriand

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fabric, from site.

Material: Made from a superior grade matte black woven fabric that is dirt repellent so your cover looks cleaner and is very durable.

Look: With the low profile appearance your Gladiator will maintain that OE look while adding style and function.

Easy Access: Get to your tools, trail gear or whatever else you put in the bed of your JT via the Quick-Release System at a moments notice.

Sponsored

MadFoodScientist

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Any update on the cover? How is it at keeping water out? Also- where'd you get the coupon? I appreciate it.

Rav34653

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Vehicle Showcase
The video is misleading ,The roll up tonneau cover (82215617) has no locking mechanism and can be opened without opening the tail gate, The red straps are not a locking device but part up the tension system to keep the cover taut.That being said it still a nice cover

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I know your all on team soft rollup...but I have the oem hard trifold and love it. Water tight, zero wind noise, and its very east to install/use. I havent lost any functionality with it what so ever. I believe I have a picture in the "what have you dont to your gladiator today" thread if youd like to see. (On a computer, and the pictures are on my phone.)

MadFoodScientist

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I know your all on team soft rollup...but I have the oem hard trifold and love it. Water tight, zero wind noise, and its very east to install/use. I havent lost any functionality with it what so ever. I believe I have a picture in the "what have you dont to your gladiator today" thread if youd like to see. (On a computer, and the pictures are on my phone.)
Where did you run the drain hoses? Did you have to drill your truck bed?

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you run the drain hoses? Did you have to drill your truck bed?
I actually haven’t run the drain hoses yet. Honestly haven’t seen a need. I took it through a car wash and there was no water in the bed afterwards. Also been through a couple rain storms and no issues.

If/when I do install them, yes I will have to drill into the bed. If you look at the back of your bed, as seen from the tailgate, you’ll see a small square on the bottom left&right. That’s where instructions say to tap and drill the holes. A fella on here had it done, showed me when I picked up his rock rails. Looked really good.
Sponsored