Solved: Bed Outlet dash switch blinks but outlet does not turn on

HereWeGo

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I have read everything I can find on this. With nothing plugged into the bed outlet, I double press the switch under the headlight switch panel, it blinks five times, goes off. Outlet does not have power. Nothing I have tried makes the damn outlet work. The outlet behind the console works fine. Any ideas??
Sponsored

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Did you get it like that from factory or install it yourself? If it was from factory id check under the right side of the bed where the jumper cable attached to the outlet itself and make sure all connections are secure. If you installed it yourself and used a Tazer or JSCAN to engage it, id un marry and re marry and see if that works. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

OP
OP
HereWeGo

HereWeGo

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Did you get it like that from factory or install it yourself? If it was from factory id check under the right side of the bed where the jumper cable attached to the outlet itself and make sure all connections are secure. If you installed it yourself and used a Tazer or JSCAN to engage it, id un marry and re marry and see if that works. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.
That was it! The wire harness was disconnected. It looked like it was on purpose. The harness frame attachment was disconnected and that would not have just fallen out. Any idea why it may have been disconnected intentionally?

Thanks!!!

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Glad it worked out! Just think it was something that was rushed at factory.