Sponsored

Something I've always wanted to do...(probably illegal)

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Actually the UN has jurisdiction here, under the precepts of Agenda 21, Agenda 31, and United Nations World Heritage Sites.

Creepy concept.

Use care.
neither of those have been ratified by the Senate (last I checked) so they have no authority here. The “US” can sign onto whatever UN/NATO agreement or treaty they want. Nothing is legal until Senate votes it into law.
Just like we are not part of all the provisions of the Geneva convention because they haven’t been ratified, so we dont have to follow its rules, the President just chooses to
Sponsored

Dash68

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR
Occupation
Astronaut
Yes, not a good idea. But if you do decide to go forth with a "UN" style rig, you might want to consider having the UN letters and other markings made from the magnetic vinyl sign material. This is what a friend has done with his Michigan State Police Mustang. He only has the state police markings displayed at car shows and at home. When driving in public, he stores the signage in his trunk in one of those roll up storage bags that wrangler owners use to store their soft top windows in.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
If you do it, add a red circle with a diagonal red line through the UN symbol. You’ll get more support that way.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Psycho Squirrel

Psycho Squirrel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 White Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, '14 Black Grand Cherokee Limited, '63 Blue Corvair Monza,
Yes, not a good idea. But if you do decide to go forth with a "UN" style rig, you might want to consider having the UN letters and other markings made from the magnetic vinyl sign material. This is what a friend has done with his Michigan State Police Mustang. He only has the state police markings displayed at car shows and at home. When driving in public, he stores the signage in his trunk in one of those roll up storage bags that wrangler owners use to store their soft top windows in.
This!

Sorry to get everybody wound up, I should've been a bit clearer about my idea. This would not be for everyday, only at certain times or events. But seeing the reaction I got on this, screw it, not worth the trouble.

---Back to Jeeping, and our regularly scheduled program....

Cshadow2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting grey sport S JT
You will probably end up in a conspiracy theory video. With a quote about how they are bringing in the UN to take our guns.

Mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software Architect
Yes, not a good idea. But if you do decide to go forth with a "UN" style rig, you might want to consider having the UN letters and other markings made from the magnetic vinyl sign material.
You would probably even have to be careful with this approach. If someone were to see your removed markings in your back seat it could invite further suspicion, conspiracy theories, or even unwanted attention from law enforcement. Would be in a way like getting pulled over with a police uniform and badge in your back seat.

I had a friend who outfitted his Explorer with blue wig-wags in the grill. In NY volunteer firemen use blue lights. He was in another state, where blue lights are used by the police, and was pulled over (cop saw the lenses; lights were not on). He explained his situation, produced documentation that he was both a volunteer fireman and FDNY, and the over zealous cop told him he was impersonating a police officer and would not budge. A few more state police showed up and they came to an agreement to remove the lenses from the lights. The cops took the lenses.