First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG
I’m installing 1.5” front and rear spacers shock relocation bracket, bumpstops and new LCA’s.
I have read that the front trackbar needs to be disconnected. I don’t honk it does. Any input? Also I saw on set of directions for another spacer lift it to disconnect front drive shaft from axle? I think it’s over kill.

I have a Mojave and I plan on doing this tomorrow morning. Any help would be great
Sponsored

JBRLLC

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2020 GMC 3500 Denali
Occupation
Deal Architect/ Land Guy
I’m installing 1.5” front and rear spacers shock relocation bracket, bumpstops and new LCA’s.
I have read that the front trackbar needs to be disconnected. I don’t honk it does. Any input? Also I saw on set of directions for another spacer lift it to disconnect front drive shaft from axle? I think it’s over kill.

I have a Mojave and I plan on doing this tomorrow morning. Any help would be great
I'm curious how this turned put for you. I've got a new Mojave as well and it's getting 37s without doing anything. Was thinking a very small addition spacer if extra clearance is needed. But I'm not sure I want to mess with it at all. Thanks

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys

Removing one end (axle side) of the trackbar allows the axle to drop lower so you can remove the springs, put your spacers in and get the springs back in. Makes sure you unbolt the brake line brackets. Drive shaft doesn't need to be unhooked, the weight of it helps get the axle lower.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
In my experience I didn’t need to unbolt the track bar to install a 1.5” spacer with 340 and 343 front springs.

Andy29847

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I'm curious how this turned put for you. I've got a new Mojave as well and it's getting 37s without doing anything. Was thinking a very small addition spacer if extra clearance is needed. But I'm not sure I want to mess with it at all. Thanks
I did a 3/4" spacer in the front this morning. My Jeep is a 2020 Rubicon and my spacers came from Daystar. It was easy peasy. Loosen lugnuts, jack up Jeep from under the differential, place jackstand, remove lug nuts and wheel. disconnect sway bar link, disconnect lower end of shock, lower axle watching the brake hose to make sure doesn't get stretched, remove spring, place new spacer, replace spring, and so on. Then repeat for the other side. You will need 18mm sockets and wrenches for the shock and sway bar bolts.
Sponsored

Last edited: