Sponsored

Steering Stabilizers

oradei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
Hello all,

Wanted to hear some feedback on stabilizers you're running. I have a JL with a falcon 2.2. Looking to get something for my gladiator though I don't find the stiffness of the falcon enough (for my personal preference) even on max setting. Anyone know of any stiffer one?
Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
I just put the rough country dual steering stabilizer on my rubicon gladiator and what a difference it makes I am running 37 inch tires and with the dual steering stabilizer it just tracks straight down the road it’s great would do it again

OP
OP

oradei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
I just put the rough country dual steering stabilizer on my rubicon gladiator and what a difference it makes I am running 37 inch tires and with the dual steering stabilizer it just tracks straight down the road it’s great would do it again
Would you consider it much stiffer compared to the stock?

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
I wouldn’t say stiffer it’s more firm none of that steering issue people talk bout on here and I have the rough country 2.5 leveling kit in the front and the daystar 3/4 inch spacer in the rear for me it rides smooth it may differ in other gladiators

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD

GladiatoRic

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

Wanted to hear some feedback on stabilizers you're running. I have a JL with a falcon 2.2. Looking to get something for my gladiator though I don't find the stiffness of the falcon enough (for my personal preference) even on max setting. Anyone know of any stiffer one?

Added a skyjacker dual steering stabilizer kit today to my JT sport max tow. Kept the stock max tow stabilizer since it’s a flip kit and it didn’t interfere. Couldn’t find anything online about anyone running triple steering stabilizers so decided to give it a go. Steering seems slightly more taut around town but will report back. Wasn’t experiencing anything dramatic but a recent trip on a gusty day along the highway required considerable wheel tending so wanted to give this set up a go. Easy 1 hour install and only $80.

BD786A0B-46B3-4593-AD8F-75DA8D4475FF.jpeg

E53EEC90-F8CD-4288-ABA5-9B7856A90C25.jpeg
Sponsored