First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
looks great, I see the molar lift and rubi takeoff wheels....what tire size (looks like 35s) and did you need spacers (my brother is considering getting a gladiator now and wonders if he can run stock backspacing wheels with 35s on a sport)

New family member. Decent start but needs some adjustments

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 5FDBEFC0-8921-4E9C-A1E0-C67981DD2FAE

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 5FDBEFC0-8921-4E9C-A1E0-C67981DD2FAE

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
I just got my sting gray a month ago and am new to the Jeep community. When you drive in the sand like that, do you put into 4H?
ALWAYS have it in AT LEAST 4H when attempting to go offroad…..If you're in 2H and get stuck, you're kinda fucked

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
looks great, I see the molar lift and rubi takeoff wheels....what tire size (looks like 35s) and did you need spacers (my brother is considering getting a gladiator now and wonders if he can run stock backspacing wheels with 35s on a sport)
What exit (lol) in Jersey Doc ?

IMG_0732.PNG

Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
physician

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
physician

Danzigsdad

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 85 Toyota 4WD, 2000 Landrover Disco II
Occupation
Mil
It had the Mopar lift installed and the wheels and 35”s when I got it. They used large(close to two inch) spacers. Replaced the wheels and removed the spacers today.

Sponsored

MKippen

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Software
We got our Overland EcoDiesel about a week and a half ago - already got almost 650 miles on it, really happy with the spec we ordered. Got our Fifteen52 wheels with BFG 35x12.5x17 tires mounted and also picked up some Rubi Rock rail take-offs. Going to be picking up our Mopar 2" lift from the dealer today :) - Instagram @MikeKippen

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club GSDec29-13

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club GSDec29-7

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club GSDec29-10

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
It had the Mopar lift installed and the wheels and 35”s when I got it. They used large(close to two inch) spacers. Replaced the wheels and removed the spacers today.
Pics or it didn’t happen.

IMSOGLAD

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Picked up some new rubber off of craigslist last weekend. 37" Coopers with Raceline Defender 17" wheels. No lift in the pics but 2" is on the way. I haven't seen this wheel on a lot of Glads so thought I'd share.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 20210105_143512
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 20210106_083518

SquirrelNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked up some new rubber off of craigslist last weekend. 37" Coopers with Raceline Defender 17" wheels. No lift in the pics but 2" is on the way. I haven't seen this wheel on a lot of Glads so thought I'd share.

Did you need to use hubrings on those wheels? I almost ordered a set of Raceline wheels a couple weeks ago, but the hub bore was larger and would have needed to run a hub ring.

IMSOGLAD

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I did not use a set of hub rings. I can say that yes the bore is larger than the hub though. No vibrations at all cruising 80 on the highway. The center caps for these (which are out of stock but I will eventually install) are push though which will not work with hub rings from what I understand.

Did you need to use hubrings on those wheels? I almost ordered a set of Raceline wheels a couple weeks ago, but the hub bore was larger and would have needed to run a hub ring.
Sponsored