Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Such good problems to have, right?
Its a struggle...
Only thing I've really settled on is tires.

I'm going 37s and need to decide on if I'm doing rims trying to run factory or going spacers.

Lift I need to decide if I'm going to run spacers or springs. Only looking at 2.5 in so spacers are an option But then I can sell off the factory stuff to recoup the replacement parts.

This is why I'm not sleeping

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
In the past ive used Krylon fusion for plastic with good results. If I can find a fusion that is pretty close ill do that. If not I'll take the headrest off and go to ppg and have them color match an appropriate paint and I'll use my air gun. I'm actually debating painting the outside too.
Post pics when you do. I am considering the same thing. I really think it will look great- so much better than white

atlwillie

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2011 BMW M3
Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster. I ordered my gladiator on Jul 4th and took delivery on Monday. Not only my first Jeep, but also my first American car. Was once a Land Rover fanboy and briefly considered paying an insane price for a rebuilt Defender. Thankfully, Jeep is still making real trucks!

Turned out better than expected and thankful I waited for this color. It looks great with the tan interior too:

IMG_2412.jpg

I don't plan on going too heavy with the mods. Thinking ARB bumper w/ winch, 35s, and some lights. Primarily using this at my farm for hunting and also doing some camping. Not a lot of rock crawling - it's too pretty!

Has anyone put 35s on these Rubicon wheels? Any downsides? If so, looking at some Method wheels.

Sponsored

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on tons, 40s, Longarm, 14 Cummins Megacab
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster. I ordered my gladiator on Jul 4th and took delivery on Monday. Not only my first Jeep, but also my first American car. Was once a Land Rover fanboy and briefly considered paying an insane price for a rebuilt Defender. Thankfully, Jeep is still making real trucks!

Turned out better than expected and thankful I waited for this color. It looks great with the tan interior too:

I don't plan on going too heavy with the mods. Thinking ARB bumper w/ winch, 35s, and some lights. Primarily using this at my farm for hunting and also doing some camping. Not a lot of rock crawling - it's too pretty!

Has anyone put 35s on these Rubicon wheels? Any downsides? If so, looking at some Method wheels.
35s on stock wheels would be doable. But to avoid ever needing spacers and to get the offset I would go aftermarket wheels. The new Method Trail Series are awesome! And more than enough for trail use, no need for beadlocks with what you're saying you want to do with yours. Love the Tan!

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on tons, 40s, Longarm, 14 Cummins Megacab
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
My buddy couldn't resist parking his Sting Gray JL next to this Sting Gray JT.

Screenshot_20190926-020729_Messenger.jpg
It's nice to see the size difference and comparison. All the "they just put a bed on a 4 door" people kill me lol not realizing the frame difference and fact the cab and bed are separate . That's the big thing to me. I see people comparing a Ridgeline to the Gladiator lol That's not a truck!

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
It's nice to see the size difference and comparison. All the "they just put a bed on a 4 door" people kill me lol not realizing the frame difference and fact the cab and bed are separate . That's the big thing to me. I see people comparing a Ridgeline to the Gladiator lol That's not a truck!
I don’t mind the “its just a 4-door JL with a bed” references. Hell yeah it is! And more...