STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

CAL32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Sting Gray/Toyota 4Runner Limited Pearl White
Thank you, I'm going orange too! Got plastidip for the jeep emblems, and a custom "Achilles" decal black with orange outline. Also have a custom "Trail Rated" replacement badge from Billet Badges on the way. Good looking pics, and validates my decision to go orange!
Looks great, I've been thinking about doing this myself, I used to have an Impact Orange TJ that the kids miss dearly...figured some orange accents could work nicely w Sting Gray and you confirmed my suspicions...What exact Orange did you go with?

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great, I've been thinking about doing this myself, I used to have an Impact Orange TJ that the kids miss dearly...figured some orange accents could work nicely w Sting Gray and you confirmed my suspicions...What exact Orange did you go with?
I haven't done any yet. I was waiting on my replacement badge to come in....and it did, but it was red :angry: So, now i have to send it back and get them to redo it. More waiting!

Sponsored

Sponsored

Pizziola29

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD Kevlar'd
Occupation
Self
Vehicle Showcase
were they checking for chains? I’ve never seemed to be heading up when it was snowing but it’s dumped on me while I was up in BB several times
Yeah. It was a mess for others as it was snowing pretty good. He looked at me pulling up to chain check and waived me on. Top of hill they were checking as well.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Mine has finally landed in Eden, NC at Tri-City. Could get it tomorrow but my in-laws are in for the weekend.... must wait till Monday. Guess I keep buying parts until then!