STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

en2dirt

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
finally received the doors. Although we were getting used to driving without them.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club meximus doors

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club meximus doors
Are those the Rugged Ridge doors? I was looking at those yesterday. If so, how do you like them so far?

Sponsored

srchingon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
@en2dirt - yes, these are the rugged ridge fortis doors. i like the look of them more than other less expensive alternatives. after install and couple of miles of break in, they do rattle a bit. i will probably do what i did with my JKU and the bestop tube doors which is to add electrical tape around the door latch. they do use your current door hinge nut, but i do wish they had a lock as well. yeah, one could just reach in and grab anything from the inside, my concern is having someone undo the hinge nuts in a couple of minutes and walk away with the doors.
i did find some tube doors with locks like the Warn, but there are none in stock.

plus, rugged ridge has 150 rebate till end of the month for 4 doors. and the front doors are discounted by a supplier that starts with the letter Q.

en2dirt

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
@en2dirt - yes, these are the rugged ridge fortis doors. i like the look of them more than other less expensive alternatives. after install and couple of miles of break in, they do rattle a bit. i will probably do what i did with my JKU and the bestop tube doors which is to add electrical tape around the door latch. they do use your current door hinge nut, but i do wish they had a lock as well. yeah, one could just reach in and grab anything from the inside, my concern is having someone undo the hinge nuts in a couple of minutes and walk away with the doors.
i did find some tube doors with locks like the Warn, but there are none in stock.

plus, rugged ridge has 150 rebate till end of the month for 4 doors. and the front doors are discounted by a supplier that starts with the letter Q.
Thanks for the quick response. I'll check out that Q supplier. :LOL:

Sponsored

JDMRN81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Yeah I went with the 315’s. Thanks dude! Now I’m already wanting to change out that front bumper.
Any side pics?

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
In your initial post your wheels looked like titanium but in these side shots they look more black. Is it just the lighting or are they black?