Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
Those look good. 🤔
these do look good..... I'm kind of torn between the bronze and the titanium. I think the titanium will look on the Sting-gray, anybody have them yet?

Sponsored

rockcityphoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland North Edition
They are nice. I’m running the 0 offsets and they have a nice little concave to them.

Jeep Gladiator Sting Gray with Bronze Wheels IMG_1107

Jeep Gladiator Sting Gray with Bronze Wheels IMG_1107
That finish is awesome. Any shots down the side that show the poke? I feel like 0 sticks out a bit far for my taste. I was figuring maybe something closer to +20.

Sponsored

BW Montauk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, TRX, GX 550
That finish is awesome. Any shots down the side that show the poke? I feel like 0 sticks out a bit far for my taste. I was figuring maybe something closer to +20.
Here you go. There is some poke, but I have a Clayton 2.5" inbound and it needs the backspacing. It is nice that the 703 now has +25 offset for no poke with a slight weight penalty. But if you don't have the wider axles it will be bit more flush than the Rubicon and max tow JTs.

Jeep Gladiator Sting Gray with Bronze Wheels IMG_1118

HouseOfWolves

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
I’ve thumbed through the entire sting gray thread and several wheel threads but I’m hoping you guys will indulge me. I’m bored with my all-black wheel setup and I’m trying to decide between a black wheel with painted ring (beadlock or rash ring) and a bronze wheel (preferably with a black ring. If you have that setup, or have photos of that specifically, would you post please?
Here’s what I’m working with now:

That's pretty tight -- I wouldn't change a damn thing TBH.

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Here you go. There is some poke, but I have a Clayton 2.5" inbound and it needs the backspacing. It is nice that the 703 now has +25 offset for no poke with a slight weight penalty. But if you don't have the wider axles it will be bit more flush than the Rubicon and max tow JTs.

Method 703

This is with Clayton 2.5" lift? I was wondering if it took out some of the rake. Looks like maybe somewhat. Did you add a spacer up front? I plan to do some towing, so I don't want to remove all of the rake but maybe some.

BW Montauk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, TRX, GX 550
This is with Clayton 2.5" lift? I was wondering if it took out some of the rake. Looks like maybe somewhat. Did you add a spacer up front? I plan to do some towing, so I don't want to remove all of the rake but maybe some.
I am still on stock suspension... still waiting for the Clayton lift to ship. I won't be adding any spacers once installed since I run an iKamper and also tow a boat so the rake is welcome.
Sponsored