Stock Gladiator Suspension

augustwest

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
When I bought my Gladiator in 2019 I had the dealer put a 2.5" lift in and 35" tires. They gave me the stock suspension is a pretty cool Jeep box. Thing is taking up space in my basement and I'd like to get rid of it. Wondering if I could sell it? If so what would be the best strategy and what would be a fair price?
Sponsored

OP
OP
augustwest

augustwest

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Thank you! Didnt even realize that existed here.

OP
OP
augustwest

augustwest

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Yep stock Rubicon suspension. Gonna take pics of it all tonight and post to the marketplace. What would be a fair price? Would it sell as one or in parts? Obviously would rather sell all together

Sponsored

cafecito

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
Check your local Facebook Marketplace to get a better feel for a fair price. Rubicon takeoff suspensions hover around $500 where I am, but you might have better luck in your area.

I usually see the crates go for $100 as well. You can definitely make a few extra bucks if you sell them separately.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
The crate should be an easy sell. The Fox shocks off a Rubicon are also a higher demand item. The rest of the suspension, not so much. If they are the higher rate (loaded Rubicon with heavy options), then the front springs are useful for someone adding a winch and trying to minimize the drop in the front end.

I have a complete Max Tow suspension kit. I really only wanted the rear springs, but he gave me everything. I just had to go pick it up from his house. I now have spare parts and some replacement shocks.
Sponsored