Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Ok, ladies and gentlemen,

Time for another one of my patented "dumb questions."
Just took delivery of my 2021 Mojave about ten days ago and since then have been looking at lots of videos, pictures, etc. of other Gladiators. I am almost certain that I saw something recently that showed a cover over the "beneath-the-seat" storage. Mine does not have that. When I raise seats, the storage bay is open at that point.
Did they leave something off of my rig that I should have received or did I dream the cover? Please let me know if any of you have said cover over the storage, please.
thanks

Gladiator storage.jpg
Sponsored

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Its an option from Jeep. Otherwise you get what you have there. There's a few options out there aftermarket.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase

Just took delivery of my 2021 Mojave about ten days ago and since then have been looking at lots of videos, pictures, etc. of other Gladiators. I am almost certain that I saw something recently that showed a cover over the "beneath-the-seat" storage. Mine does not have that. When I raise seats, the storage bay is open at that point.
Did they leave something off of my rig that I should have received or did I dream the cover? Please let me know if any of you have said cover over the storage, please.
thanks

Jeep Gladiator Storage question Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.03.19 AM
I bought the Mopar secured storage compartment before aftermarket products were available. due to the very high cost of the Mopar product and the hassle with keying it, I suggest looking at the DV8 steel cabinet instead.

Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTUMP.html

Doors come off, this needs done.

The Tuffy console is <$150 and puts a metal lid on it, as well. Have one in my YJ, indispensable.

https://www.tuffyproducts.com/product/565/console-safe-jeep-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt

thanks

Jeep Gladiator Storage question Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.03.19 AM

OP
OP
Choatecav

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Thanks to all of you for the quick and helpful replies.

I just have to say that I have been a member of many different forums (ie. guns, other vehicles, history, etc) and was even the moderator on one on Mtd Civil War cavalry and I have never seen so many helpful individuals as I have on this Jeep Gladiator forum. Quick answers and no sniping or "one-upmanship" to be found. Just good support and help. Really something to experience.
thank you

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to all of you for the quick and helpful replies.

I just have to say that I have been a member of many different forums (ie. guns, other vehicles, history, etc) and was even the moderator on one on Mtd Civil War cavalry and I have never seen so many helpful individuals as I have on this Jeep Gladiator forum. Quick answers and no sniping or "one-upmanship" to be found. Just good support and help. Really something to experience.
thank you
The facebook group gets complaints because the answers are more jokes than anything else. I'm always pointing folk to here for real answers. I've been on here since June of 2019 and find it a great source.
Sponsored