Stuck in KZ Status

Mokihana

First Name
Vernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, chevy Suburban
Well I finally got an update from my dealership!! My LE was placed on the Toledo-rail to San Diego, CA on June 1, so not sure if it even left Toledo yet.. Then probably on the slow ship to Hawaiʻi after that....lol Anyone else from Hawaiʻi ordered a LE.... KZ status 32 days and still counting...lol Have a great weekend Gladiator Ohana!!!!

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Well I finally got an update from my dealership!! My LE was placed on the Toledo-rail to San Diego, CA on June 1, so not sure if it even left Toledo yet.. Then probably on the slow ship to Hawaiʻi after that....lol Anyone else from Hawaiʻi ordered a LE.... KZ status 32 days and still counting...lol Have a great weekend Gladiator Ohana!!!!
Hopefully it wasn't on the derailed train here in San Diego this morning (https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...city-damaging-building-and-causing-traffic-me). :whew: Rail cars were empty, but got me thinking about how that would suck after waiting months for your car to be built for something like this to happen.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 Jeep Cherokee, 2015 Abarth 500C
When I ordered my JT I lived in Toledo and worked just north of the city limits. It was siting in the lot. I drove by there every day. I offered to pick it up, but no dice! Talk about frustrating.

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Avenger, Used to own 2006 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Thanks. I’ve been following this for years as well. I am excited but trying to stay calm because I heard you can be stuck in KZ for a long time.
Since some of us ordered 4/4 and haven't left C status, I'd say you're doing alright. @JeepCares

Sponsored

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
So I’m in KZ for almost a week, I know not long compared to others, but have a few questions.

Jeep chat told me I’m in KZ with not estimated date for shipping or delivery. They said they won’t receive any more updates until the vehicle is actually delivered. Is that true?

I got a build sheet from the tracker but not a window sticker. If I go to my dealer website, my truck is listed as their inventory and I can see the window sticker there though. I wonder why it’s listed there but not the tracker.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
So I’m in KZ for almost a week, I know not long compared to others, but have a few questions.

Jeep chat told me I’m in KZ with not estimated date for shipping or delivery. They said they won’t receive any more updates until the vehicle is actually delivered. Is that true?

I got a build sheet from the tracker but not a window sticker. If I go to my dealer website, my truck is listed and I can see the window sticker there.

Mokihana

First Name
Vernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully it wasn't on the derailed train here in San Diego this morning (https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...city-damaging-building-and-causing-traffic-me). :whew: Rail cars were empty, but got me thinking about how that would suck after waiting months for your car to be built for something like this to happen.
Aww dang!! Hopefully not!!! First I read about hail near the plant around the same time as it suppose leave and now this!!!! OMGosh!!! wishing of the best!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Mokihana

First Name
Vernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I got a build sheet from the tracker but not a window sticker. If I go to my dealer website, my truck is listed as their inventory and I can see the window sticker there though. I wonder why it’s listed there but not the tracker.
I been hearing the same thing from chat for a month now!!! They said the only thing they can see once its in KZ is when received at dealer... So hopefully your sales person is better then the one I had!!! a lot of people has bee posting their process every step because they have a great sales person!!! for some reason I find out more then my guy with all the information given on here... Good luck

Sponsored

Scrambler1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy avalanche
All,
I ordered my truck 5/3 or so. Been stuck in KZ since the end of may (roughly 30 days as of now). My dealer told me today that they moved a ton of trucks into storage to avoid some of the potential hail damage but now are backlogged. Not sure if that is 100% accurate or not. I still don't have a delivery date. I escalated it a week or so with Jeep Cares Chat and got an email from "Jeff" saying he is looking into it but thats been 3 days and no info. Anybody else have a similar situation? Thanks all..... Can't wait!
I ordered my overland on 4/2 and im now still waiting to be shipped.

OP
OP

blackjack

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Well mine still hasn't come in however my Dealer was awesome and got a truck in that was almost the same and offered me the same deal i had on the one i ordered. So i picked it up yesterday and its great. Already put on lift, new wheels, tires and bumper. This truck rocks!!!