Sponsored

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
As a fellow RI ander........this is what I feel. I was offered a gig in CO this summer, was tempting thinking about the Mountains and different geography. If my son wasn't finishing up High school I would have moved.

Best we can do here in RI is the beach.....and even that is limited to off season.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
I was offered a gig on CO this summer, was tempting thinking about the Mountains and different geography. If my son wasn't finishing up High school I would have moved.
Good for you DAD. As a family man or woman, sometimes we have to put the family first.
Karma says you'll get another shot when the time is right.

DeOhYouGe

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Fiber optic and metallic cable splicer
You RI types may be taken by the sudden agoraphobia caused by the ability to drive for miles and miles and not ever leave the county you began in. I imagine the entire state of RI can fit within Riverside county 3 or 4 times over (just guessing, sure Google is only a tap away to check but I live dangerously) Not to worry, you can always leave RI to 4x4. Should only take 10 minutes any direction to find a different state.:LOL:

IzzyO

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I love the look 😳of your lady friend on the steep loose rock downhill when you jumped out to take the picture!! Thanks for sharing awesome pictures and kick ass trail…..Jack
This look reminds me of the last time I took my wife on a technical trail. She'll never go again.
Sponsored