Tazer Not having the options to marry/unmarry

Nalls

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I purchase my gladiator from a local dealership & ended up running into the previous owner at a meet up & he let me know there is a tazer installed "I took the panel off & confirmed it is installed".

I hadn't messed with it until after installing LED tail lights & getting the errors from it. This is where I discovered after multiple YouTube videos that my menu options are very limited. The photos attached are the only options I have on the off setting.

There's no marrying or unmarried, no lights settings that I've been trying to get into. No TPS settings, gear settings etc....

I've done research & see that it is highly advised to unmarry the tazer when sending in to a dealer for electronic work so I'm thinking that maybe when the previous owner sold it the dealership may had unknowingly did something to the tazer thoughts??

I'm at a lost at the end of the day the tailights work properly but it's starting to look like the tazer installed is pretty useless other than the light show & winch mode I'm able to acess.

Jeep Gladiator Tazer Not having the options to marry/unmarry 20230107_232602

Jeep Gladiator Tazer Not having the options to marry/unmarry 20230107_232640
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Email Tazer support and ask them. I would start with pulling it out and doing a firmware update. The file and instructions are available on their website.

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
It may not be the Taser “Mini”’. There is a light version of it also. Looks the same though. You may be able to purchase the license online and upgrade it. Check their website.
Sponsored