First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Placed an order for the Antenna but it looks like it's out of stock already!
They're moving pretty fast! Our production team is having a hard time boxing them up fast enough, but we should have plenty on hand that just needs to be packaged to ship out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK

Lexicus

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Software Developer
I've tried to order split spokes from two different vendors and both have gone to backorder with shipping dates 6 mounts out :(. Is that really how long these will take? I already got my bash rings..

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
I've tried to order split spokes from two different vendors and both have gone to backorder with shipping dates 6 mounts out :(. Is that really how long these will take? I already got my bash rings..
So I ordered mine in the first batch and at that time it said backordered. I ordered through Northridge 4x4. I called teraflex and they said that some were in the process of being put together. But low and behold less than a week later I received my wheels. Same thing happened with my falcon adapt system that even teraflex said it would take 3-6 months yet arrived in a week.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
So I ordered mine in the first batch and at that time it said backordered. I ordered through Northridge 4x4. I called teraflex and they said that some were in the process of being put together. But low and behold less than a week later I received my wheels. Same thing happened with my falcon adapt system that even teraflex said it would take 3-6 months yet arrived in a week.
I have had the same experience in the past with Northridge 4x4 and ordering Teraflex stuff. I think they under promise lead times so they can over deliver early.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TeraFlex

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
What wheel spec/color are you after? Truthfully we under estimated how popular the Split Nomad wheels would be, especially in their new bronze color. They flew off the shelves! On the bronze wheels and a few others we are out until the start of next year waiting on the next batch production run to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.