Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
I’ve had three over the past 5 years on Ram 1500 trucks. Even the latest version has an issue with extreme heat in hot Carolina summers. The glue melts and the vinyl peels away from the edge along the end by the tailgate. Also, the rails get misaligned over time causing the sides to not lay flat in spots. I warrantied one out and that took forever. I warrantied my last one and so far it has yet to come in. That was back in June or July. Doesn’t matter though. I traded my 1500 for the Gladiator and I’ve yet to pick a cover. I’m really Leary of another Bak.
I also went from a (2014) Ram 1500 to a (2020) Gladiator. The Rolling Bak on my Gladiator delaminated just as you described within 3 years (I'm in AZ.) I had a Bak folding cover on my Ram, which I sold to my brother and it still looks good 10 years later.

That said, the rolling cover is functionally much, much better for me and it would be a tough decision to go back to the folding cover.
Sponsored

seastrike

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 23 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
artist
i just bought a new Gladiator Mojave. Can i get a quote for a cover sent to zip code 31558?

Sponsored

ChiTownPack

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
@RealTruck - I’ve been hanging on this forum thinking about replacing my 2008 JKU with a Gladiator Rubi. Finally pulled the trigger on a 2023 Gladiator Rubicon and formally joined the site. Is it possible to get a quote for a Revolver X4S to 34117?

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
@RealTruck - I’ve been hanging on this forum thinking about replacing my 2008 JKU with a Gladiator Rubi. Finally pulled the trigger on a 2023 Gladiator Rubicon and formally joined the site. Is it possible to get a quote for a Revolver X4S to 34117?
Congrats on the new Gladiator and welcome to the forum! I've sent you a PM

chr15m

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Id be interested in a quote.

X4S w/shipping to 98671.

Thanks

Sponsored

Dewmerz

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Gladiator Willys
@RealTruck just picked up a 23 Gladiator. Can I get a quote for a Revolver X4S shipped to 34746? Thank you in advance.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
@RealTruck just picked up a 23 Gladiator. Can I get a quote for a Revolver X4S shipped to 34746? Thank you in advance.
Congrats on your new Gladiator and welcome to the forum! Check your inbox for my PM.

texwalther

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler, 2017 Chevy Colorado
Could I get a quote for the revolver x4s shipped to 37659?
Sponsored